This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serakin/alien worship

Ok I couldnt see this, so apologies if done (I DID use search...)

Right - Lately we've heard that Langria and Hebridan had been taken over by the Ori -

As we know Hebridan is Part Human, Part Serakin (Races = omnipedia) Part Hybrid of the two previously stated races.

Many people do not think the Asgard cannot power the Ori via worship, or be Prior-ised because their clones/so different to humans.

My question is, do you believe other races, such as the Serakin (Taken over) feed the Ori via worship - and further more can such races, the Serakin, Aris Boch's race, Unas be priorised?
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

It's simply question of fear.
    "Spend a few hours of worshipping us and we let you live.If not, we will kill you."
    Some races could believe that Ori are Gods, others are only afraid of their armies

damn, I didn't read your post properly:-)
    If not, Adria will simply eradicate them(Serakin and other non-human races)
    We are "Lowers"(Anubis, Threads).So as the other races in our plane of existence.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

The point of the thread was, if they worship the Ori, will the Ori be able to feed off of them, or is it only humans - can they be prior-ised as well?

...soz if i didnt make that clear...

But dont forget, it would look good for the Ori to have such technologically advanced species worshipping them, even if the Ori couldnt feed off of them
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Probably. Sure. But not entirely. I think it's more likely the Hebridan wound up in a less than fortunate fate.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Personally I think they would fought the ori to the bitter end, what I want to know it why the producer not make episode with the fall of two our best allies, it would of made a good episode.

Comment

I think it is possible, if not plausable; that other races such as the Serrakin, Unas, etc could transfer apart of their living essences to the Orii through their worship of them - after all, we are all supposed to be made up energy at some point or another (electrical impluses in the brain, etc) according to some scientific theories?

Whether or not this transfer of energy might be signifgant when compaired to that of an Orii-worshipping Human (meaing the energy transfered from a Serrakin/Unas, etc might be 'less' than that transfered from a Human) remains to be seen/heard/explained.

As for them being turned into Priors (or 'priorized' as someone earlier in this thread mentioned? *lol*); I think IMHO, again, that it might be plausable, but I doubt we would see it in 'reality'; as the majority of the worshippers whom follow Origin are predominatly Human - having been created by the Orii from that specific purpose in their own galaxy (before they invaded ours) - & them seem to favor Humans as Priors generally speaking, from what we have seen : although is not to say that a Serrakin, Cross-Bred (Half Human/Serrakin), Asgard, Unas, Onas (Nim's race from 'Fire & Water') or other alien species could become Priors if the means fits the end.

It certainly makes sense that - especially given what happened to Gerak (he was transformed into a Prior in Season 9 to give the Jaffa a voice on their path to enlightment & for those Jaffa whom wish to follow Origin, as well as fitting into the Orii's plans for the conquest of this galaxy/the Free Jaffa Nation) - other species could have members of their ranks turned into Priors to help lead them on the 'path to enlightenment' & encourage them to worship to the Orii & to continue to follow Origin after the Ori iwar machine has conquered their planet(s) & moved on to complete their 'Holy Crusade' to convert the Milkyway.

This would leave them with a famaliar face/prescence that would be sympthatic to the Orii/Origin on those worlds; enabling the Orii to further cement their stranglehold on those dominated populations they have forcibly converted to 'the one true faith'. It also show those that they have conquered that all are 'equal' under the Orii & that all can achieve enlightenment/ascenion when they follow the path of Origin; further enhancing the Orii's power base in this galaxy (something I think, IMHO, that if they didn't do, they would be loosing out alot of potential manpower for their war effort, not to metion more worshippers to feed their souls & energy to the Orii so they can eventually defeat the Ascended Ancients themselves).

The Orii are supposedly the creations of all creation (the entire multi-verse in all it's many fascets, forms & incarnations), so it would make sense that in their propaganda they would include information on 'knowing' of all the different species in existence & how they fit into their grand plan of universal domination.

We know from episodes in Season 9 that a Prior qouted references from the Book of Origin to Gerak during their mettings; prophecising of a great nation enslaved by evil snake-like beings whom threw off their opressors & would eventually come to worship the Orii (maybe this was just propoganda designed to make him sympathetic to Origin & the Orii, but it helps prove my point) - sound famaliar??

Maybe the Orii supply their Priors with 'doctored' version of the Book of Origin to encourage other species besides Humans to worship the Orii; but this has yet to be un/proven in the series?

All in all, I think the Orii would be totally STUPID & screwing up their image as being omnipotent, omnisentient & omnipitant (meaning they know, see & hear all) 'gods' if they refused to let other species bare Humans worship them &/or become Priors; especially when more souls equals more energy for them to complete their final goal of wiping out the Ascended Ancients once & for all; not to mention the more technologically-advanced species & worlds they have conquered (like various colonies of the Free Jaffa Nation, Hebridan, even Langara to a certain extent [valuable for it's naqaudrah], etc) could use their advanced technologies - like spaceships, energy-based weapons, etc - to compliment the Orii war machine & help them complete their conquest of the Milkyway (although I doubt, IMHO, that the Asgard would let themselves be conquered, & would rather be wiped out than submit to the Orii).

Other species, like the Unas & those less technologically-advanced than the likes of the Hebridanians/Jaffa - such as Langara - could still contribute to the Orii's war efforts by supplying troops (imagine Orii-worshipping Unas? The more primitive ones would see the Orii as gods & would probably be more than willing to enguage the enemy in the front lines if they could be converted properly *shudders*) & other materials - like naqaudrah - to help speed the 'Holy Crusade' along.

So, to sum up, IMHO, it is quite possible that other alien species that are not Human would still be of value to the Orii (if not for their technology/contributions to the Orii war machine to conquer the galaxy, than for the energy they provide the Orii themselves), & that it is quite possible, if not plasuable, that they might be transformed into Priors (but doubtful IMHO).

Constructive comments welcomed on my above theory : please tell me what you think?

Comment

I doubt the Asgard will ever see the Ori, after all, A: They're in another galaxy B: They dont pose a threat as they fleet got owned by replicators C: They would never worship anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X