This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

season 10 spoilers

Well, after having a good talk with cliff simons among other fans, Dominion is his last episode in the series I believe. If I remember correctly he gets shot by someone, and the cliff hanger of it is, they think they finally killed all the baal's or at least the real one, and in the end you see another clone. Sadly enough I don't remember the order this all happens in, but I do know he captures Adria doubtful in quest pt2 but most likely in Dominion. Didn't say what he was doing with her, but knowing cliff its going to be interesting, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Oh yeah, check out this photo I took of my friend and Cliff Simons at Mikomicon 10/14/06 http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0110gs0.jpg

If that will indeed be his last episode, I hope it is a stellar exit for him. He's been so great over the seasons, just getting better and better IMO. I've really enjoyed his appearances on SG-1.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That's a shame. Hopefully it's a good death. If only it were Jack who pulled the trigger.

Least we got Five Seasons of Baal. He's lasted longer than any other villian.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Yeah, I told him I was cheering for him since his first appearence. I think he gets shot be an SG-1 member though, although he didn't want to say who. But it was a great time and I enjoyed his company. The Baal jokes still go on offset as well, hopefully I'll see him in atlantis somehow. Maybe his character will have an epiphany. He's already started working with the good guys somewhat The Quest pt2. and that Season 8 episode I think.

Edit: As for his death, well he said shortly after they show another clone elsewhere, so there is a chance that wasn't the real Baal I guess they are leaving that open as well, incase they want to bring his character elsewhere. But he said he wouldn't want to go as another character, he'd only want to go there as Baal (Complicated but I think he means something like that situation where you see the Tollan that liked Samatha Carter end up being Dr. Weir's husband on Atlantis) So its a good thing he wants to stay Baal, I'd hate to see him as something other than Baal. He's just Baal you gotta love him
        Last edited by Quicksil; 15 October 2006, 05:51 PM. Reason: Note: on his death

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
          That's a shame. Hopefully it's a good death. If only it were Jack who pulled the trigger.

Least we got Five Seasons of Baal. He's lasted longer than any other villian.
          Yeah he has been a great villan and yes it would be classic if oneil pulled the trigger.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Question: How the hell would Ba'al be able to capture Adria? Theories?

Comment

He may have used the anti-prior gun. That could be the only real explaination

Comment

Or maybe in The Quest pt. 2, I mean, he's not been portraied as evil yet

Comment

Originally posted by Freek View Post
                  Or maybe in The Quest pt. 2, I mean, he's not been portraied as evil yet
                  Key word there, YET.

Comment

Yeah he either captures her in the Quest pt 2. Or that later episode (Dominion) of his, but he did indicate that he captures her. Didn't say how though.

Edit: Maybe one of you can get it out of him at the Burbank Con he's going to be at this year.
                    Last edited by Quicksil; 20 October 2006, 09:09 PM. Reason: Quick note

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksil View Post
                      Yeah he either captures her in the Quest pt 2. Or that later episode (Dominion) of his, but he did indicate that he captures her. Didn't say how though.

Edit: Maybe one of you can get it out of him at the Burbank Con he's going to be at this year.
                      Yeah I wonder for what reason he would want to capture her for?

Comment

Working...
                      X