What / Who would you like to see (again) before the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What / Who would you like to see (again) before the end

Which character or civilisation would you like to see before SG-1 ends? Personally, I would like to see the Furlings ofcourse, and what has become of the Tollan people after Anubis wh00ped their collective asses. Langara & Jonas should definatly make a return appearance as well.

I would like to see /Langara, , the Furlings, more on the Asgard/Orii home galaxy - the list goes on (although those are my top-4 on my 'wish list').

Comment

I'd like to see...Thor And the Asgard Galaxy

Hmm...what else...*ponders and strokes beard*...An episode thats plain SG1 - go to planet, dilema, thinking, escape....like my 'they get trapped in a cave by a dinosaur, with one member of the team hurt' idea

I'm easy to please tho
      Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

To directly quote what Daniel said in "Ripple Effect"

"I miss Thor..."

Comment

jonas, thor and RDA
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Thor would be nice, but Ry'ac. What's up with Teal'c's son, and his wife.

Comment

Tealc's wife is dead, she died when her symbiote matured
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                Tealc's wife is dead, she died when her symbiote matured
                I believe that was a reference to Ry'ac's wife, not Teal'c's.

a time to mourn

Comment

Mini-Jack, THOR and, Jonas would be great. Ishta(sp?) just because she is hot
                  "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
                  - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Asgard, Furlings, Nox, Ascended beings(Ancients+Ori),
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Celestis, Doci, Ida, serrakins, ripple effect culture, Thor, more priors please !! I miss them, ancient warships, time jumper, new ships, prommie and a lot more !
                      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

I would have like to have seen the mirror universe Martuf & Janet (or just any Martuf!) and the Nox again. And I'm with Mgehman - I really would have liked to have seen Mini-Jack again.

Screw the damn Furlings.

Comment

Jack, Hammond, Thor, Jonas and, if there's time, mini-Jack.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Jack setting a few unconscious Ori soldiers on fire and pouring Guiness beer on them to keep them ablaze.
                            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

RDA, Thor, Jacob/Selmak, Jonas, Dr. Fraser, General Hammond, Anubis (he could defeat Oma)

: Green is Good.
                              sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X