Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The battle for Earth. A crossover? SPOILERS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The battle for Earth. A crossover? SPOILERS!

Reading the ending of Atlantis and guessing the ending of SG-1. What if the replicator ships reach Earth at the same time as the Ori ships and they had a huge battle and the rest of the Ori and replicator ships do battle. What do people think?

Spoiler Tags!

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
      Reading the ending of Atlantis and guessing the ending of SG-1. What if the replicator ships reach Earth at the same time as the Ori ships and they had a huge battle and the rest of the Ori and replicator ships do battle. What do people think?
      first they are replicator ships, they are asurans built anceint vessels or warships
      plus it would be a massive crossover and i havent heard that ori ships will be coming to earth
      sigpic

Comment

i didnt even hear the asurans made it to earth where did you get ur info

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

I doubt this scenario....
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

This is all theory basedon what people think and what is happening in the ending of atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
              This is all theory basedon what people think and what is happening in the ending of atlantis.
              Yeah and as far as I know the Assurans don't know about Earth and with the main threat of the Ori I doubt the writers would go there....yet....
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
              X