This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop saying it is over!

Please stop, I have not yet accepted this..
    I won't believe it until I tune into season 11 and it's not there..

maybe ill get a lobotomy and be left thinking i am watching new episodes for the rest of my life..

My Story:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

I just don't think so. They will have the movies and then possibly do a spinoff. Season 11 of SG1 has probably a zero% chance. It's not all over, but the current series as we know it is.

Is it love? Is it lust?
    Or is just plain nuts?

Comment

At least we have Atlantis to look forward to and the sg-1 movies.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
        Atlantis is not the same, after 2 1/2 seasons I'm not emotionally attached to it at all.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
          Thank goodness for that!!!! Otherwise, I'd go crazy.....not like I already am.....
          sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
            Atlantis is not the same, after 2 1/2 seasons I'm not emotionally attached to it at all.
            That is so true. I can afford to miss a new episode of Atlantis. I would die if I miss a new episode of SG-1.

Comment

But at least it's Stargate

Comment

You're attached because SG-1 has been around that much longer than Atlantis. Give Atlantis time

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
                  You're attached because SG-1 has been around that much longer than Atlantis. Give Atlantis time
                  Well... I actually started watching SG-1 when season 9 started. It got me hooked after one episode and there are perhaps only 3 or 4 SG-1 episodes (season 9) which I watched less than 3 times. And I'm not familiar almost at all with previous 8 seasons. If Atlantis changes 1/3 of the cast, get rid of the Wraith then perhaps I'll be able to warm a little bit to it.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I know what you're going through. The news of the SG-1 movies seems to bring a certain closure to the entire series. Although the news that SG-1 wouldn't be renewed was terrible, the Save Stargate SG-1 campaign and the quotes from SG-1's exec producers and MGM etc. made it seem as though anything was possible and it was impossible to guess just what would happen.

Now that we know there'll be two movies to finish the series there's not much to question anymore and there's no longer any confusion about just when and how the end of SG-1 will come. Now its little more than a matter of time until its all over and that revelation is quite upsetting!
                    //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                    Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

after they said they canceled stargate sg-1 in my mind it was already over, so work for the best ending. I was a big supporter of the give them one more season to end the series. but its fitting that sg-1 ends with a movie being thats how they first came to existance. the way i see it is that we get 6 episodes + the three we have left that they are making to lead up to the movie. thats about a whole season left. I would hate to see SG-1 fade away like ER (yes its still playing) did, they made a mile stone and are going out when people still remember them.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Even if you miss a new episode, some one will put it on Youtube. So it doesn't really matter whether or not you miss it. The 1st SG1 sequel movie should have SG1 in an ancient warship fighting Ori ships alongside our other ships.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

i cant believe its over tear tear i wish my stargate would still be around i got hooked awhile ago and i dont have cable so youtube is as good as it gets till i watch it agian in sydination you should see me keep searching for it or trying to find other old memorys of the glory days with RDA. srry thats just how i feel about it

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Who knows what's going to happen after the two movies. Maybe a new TV series?

Comment

I refuse to beleive there will not be a season 11, sure there will be mini series movies, but after that and a possible 3rd series like planned, the fans will demand a season 11. sci fi will have to do it when the millions of fans march on their offices.
                              SAVE SG-1
                              www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                              Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Working...
                              X