This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plot holes in memento mori...spoilers

i re-watched memento mori and found several holes in it that i want to discuss.

why didnt vala have a transmitter? i tought every member of sg-1 has a transmitter. cam had it and vala would certanly find it when she searched him.

they lost an sg team. sending an sg team there was just plain stupid. they send special forces team in. and to my understanding of such operations the sg team would just be in the way. if they were afraid there'd alien tech the sg team could stay outside out of harms way.

how is it possible that sgc is so incompetent in keeping secrets? the trust operatives were able to intercept every single communication from sgc. and the guy in the car said: "we just intercepted a communication from sgc" like its no big deal, an ordinary thing to do.

so whats your opinion about this things? it's just me or these holes are disturbing and annoying?
    sigpic

1) the bad guys removed it
    2) it was because of the alien tech and the fact that they were searching for an alien
    3) plot device

we do have a thriving memento mori thread in existence, so how about we take the conversation over there please
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X