X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG1 10x11 and further - when?

Hi everybody!

Does anyone know what is SG1 10x11 air date?
    +371 25500100 +371 22077022

...but they have no need for peace. If they could kill you, they would.
    © Stargate SG1 1x02

NO. For the US it's sometime in March.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
      NO. For the US it's sometime in March.
      Yep, March. Way too long to wait IMO. It's going to be rough for me waiting that long for my beloved SG-1 to return.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TokRa
        Hi everybody!

Does anyone know what is SG1 10x11 air date?
        Probably early January '07 in UK on Sky One.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          Probably early January '07 in UK on Sky One.
          Maybe I should consider moving to the UK.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            How bout we go together and split the ticket price and share an apartment. Two SG-1 fans living in an apartment, hmm at least we would have something in common!
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think it'd take far more than 2 sharing an apartment. The rental + purchasing prices for that matter in most parts of the UK just now are sky high.

I think you'd be cheaper getting Sky to give you a private broadcast back in the US.

If they wait till March to show it, then that'll be probably be finishing start of June. So I'm wondering if they will shoot the mini-series, tv movies before S10finishes airing, or will they hold out hopes till the last min.

If they do, then we may not actually see anything till sep, oct. They may even hold off until xmas, new year etc. Personally I hope they get started on a mini-series at the usual time. That's less waiting to put fans out of their misery.

Comment

I'd be impressed if you calculated the exact price for tickets to the UK, apartment rental for 10+ weeks, and the amount of twinkies and instant noodles you would have to bring with you to survive long enough to watch them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                  I think it'd take far more than 2 sharing an apartment. The rental + purchasing prices for that matter in most parts of the UK just now are sky high.

I think you'd be cheaper getting Sky to give you a private broadcast back in the US.

If they wait till March to show it, then that'll be probably be finishing start of June. So I'm wondering if they will shoot the mini-series, tv movies before S10finishes airing, or will they hold out hopes till the last min.

If they do, then we may not actually see anything till sep, oct. They may even hold off until xmas, new year etc. Personally I hope they get started on a mini-series at the usual time. That's less waiting to put fans out of their misery.
                  No I bet they will try to get us somethin g as soon as possible. I'm of strong belief that MGM will come up with somewthing and as soon as they do we will know it.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I hope your right, but I have a feeling that it will be near the end of the year minimum before we get something, around October 2007 or worse January 2008.

Just pray MGM goes ahead like normal with scheduling. Then come July, they can show it.

Have a sneaky feeling that's not gonna happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man

then you would be further behind than the people in the US, season 10 hasnt even started here, that date in january is when when episode 10x01 starts, not 10x11.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

yeah you would be further behind and by the time you move and pack and get a new job or some other things like that well it would be back on

Comment

Originally posted by Dr McKay
                          then you would be further behind than the people in the US, season 10 hasnt even started here, that date in january is when when episode 10x01 starts, not 10x11.
                          Uhm... October 18th is the date when season 10 (and season 3 of Atlantis) starts on Sky One. Check the schedule and do the counting.
                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            Uhm... October 18th is the date when season 10 (and season 3 of Atlantis) starts on Sky One. Check the schedule and do the counting.

oh wow, just worked it out as you said and if they show it without breaks we should see it on about 27th December or just after because of Xmas shows etc...

p.s. thanks for putting me right

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

thanks for the info Farscapefan

Comment

Working...
                              X