War of the Worlds - The Series

Anybody like this series?
    How many seasons was it on tv?
    Worth buying?

Originally posted by pattirose
    Anybody like this series?
    How many seasons was it on tv?
    Worth buying?
    Never heard of it, do you have more info on it.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

They just released Season 1 on dvd - I guess there were only 2 seasons. It was aired up here in Canada a couple years ago but they had it on at 3:00 in the morning. I've only seen part of one episode though. It had Adrian Paul from Highlander in it the second season. Someone else compared it to V - which was okay but not something with alot of rewatch value, IMO.

I'm guessing it wasn't very popular judging by the lack of responses I'm getting here.

Comment

I saw that show. Man was that a long time ago. I was just a kid back when that was on. What I can remember of it, I enjoyed.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks - I think I'll pick it up. It's just too cheap not to.

Comment

Thanks - I think I'll pick it up. It's just too cheap not to.
            How cheap is it??
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It was cheap on ebay - not anymore. It sat at $1.12 all week till I decided to buy it. I'm gonna pass.

Comment

It was cheap on ebay - not anymore. It sat at $1.12 all week till I decided to buy it. I'm gonna pass.
                Why, what did it go up to??
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

All I remember from it's run in Canada that it was cheesy. Which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Depends on if you like cheesy! .
                  I've got the V stuff. Love it's cheesiness.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I saw that show. Man was that a long time ago. I was just a kid back when that was on. What I can remember of it, I enjoyed.
                    Yeah yeah, I saw it at Sam's club and I remember watching it when I came to The U S of A after being release from POW camp in 1984.
                    sigpic
                    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Working...
                    X