This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 5, 2006 - Today May Be The Last Day of Shooting for "Stargate SG1"

That's according to David Hewlett: http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=33&Itemid=35

Let's hope that it's just the last day of shooting for Season 10.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Ah well, ten years, it was a good run.
    Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
      They should all be very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
        Actually eight. Because season 9 and 10 it is almost entirely new show, which finally started to be "my cup of tea", and it's just not frellin fair that these idiots at Skiffy cancelled it
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

All good things....
          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            Actually eight. Because season 9 and 10 it is almost entirely new show, which finally started to be "my cup of tea", and it's just not frellin fair that these idiots at Skiffy cancelled it
            "Almost" only counts in horseshoes and handgrenades.

Comment

Remember guys he said "may" be the last

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                Remember guys he said "may" be the last
                That's true. Shooting may have been extended. The people at the SciFi channel could still change their decision and renew the series...the cast and crew could refuse to leave.

Comment

: its a bad day in the history of TV and a horrid day to be in Vancouver

but dont panic people, i think we all nkow that one way or another SG1 is coming back, and this isnt denial talking, MGM are forcing SG1 down the throats of the industry, has approached every TV studio there is, set up its own Tv worldwide station to host it, set up a state of the art new website with ? for S11, said its looking in to many new outlets..

SG1 will be back, we jsut have to wait and see what MGM pull out of its basket, because they ARE going to pull something!
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  Stargate : Genesis |
                  Original Starship DesignThread
                  Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                  11000! green me

Comment

...or it may not be.
                    It's poinless to negotiate with people that say "I'm sure we could work somethin", because rest assured that they will not pay. And yeah....

Comment

It shouldn't be the last day of shooting "Stargate SG-1" Come on it's my birthday!!!
                      Sci Fi Channel execs (this is what I think of them, one person in particular)
                      School is overrated.

Comment

on your birthday! T.E i feel for you man i really do, btw happy birthday
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          : its a bad day in the history of TV and a horrid day to be in Vancouver

but dont panic people, i think we all nkow that one way or another SG1 is coming back, and this isnt denial talking, MGM are forcing SG1 down the throats of the industry, has approached every TV studio there is, set up its own Tv worldwide station to host it, set up a state of the art new website with ? for S11, said its looking in to many new outlets..

SG1 will be back, we jsut have to wait and see what MGM pull out of its basket, because they ARE going to pull something!
                          I'm very confident SG-1 will be back, one way or another. We may not get a full Season 11, but I'll settle for the supposed TV movies being talked about. We just have to wait and see. I know MGM and TPTB won't let this great show go quietly into the night.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Even aliens are pissed off at Sci-Fi Channel... they even visited NYC.

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                              It shouldn't be the last day of shooting "Stargate SG-1" Come on it's my birthday!!!
                              Sci Fi Channel execs (this is what I think of them, one person in particular)
                              MARK STERN!!! I'm so going to kick his...... sound familiar? (hint: Jack.....Maybourne.....Paradise Lost....)

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Working...
                              X