This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Jack would ascend?

do you think when jack dies someone may help him ascend? and if someone does help him you think he would do it? i remember when daniel tried to ascend him he wasn't interested but given some time maybe? I don't think he would be interested in the ascended politics.

Gelasius

I don't think he would ascend if anyone he loved was in danger. I think he would fight tooth and nail to live, so he could save them. He is too much of a hero to choose ascension when someone is in trouble.

Now, if earth was safe and everyone he loved was safe, would he ascend? I don't know. He still has so many unresolved issues over Charlie and his Black Ops days. He might refuse ascension, because he doesn't think he deserves it. True heroes rarely realize that they are heroes, and Jack is the truest hero of them all (at least for a T.V. show).

Comment

IMHO Jack would have ascended if he had died at the end of Lost City...
      Right now i don't know if he still retains some of the knowledge in his subconscious like Daniel...

Comment

i don't think he would ever ascend. and if he did, he wouldn't stay that way.

rule #1 of ascension is to keep your paws off of the rest of the universe. and jack is too much of a 'hands on' kind of guy to just stand back adn watch stuff happen and not do anything.

In fact, i can't think of a worst torture for him than to see a friend in danger and to not be allowed to help
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Uh...ya. Little too cerebral for me.
          Now if I move on to an after life where there's a little more action...hey, count me in. But this deep thought stuff......gotta pass.
          Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
          Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
          Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Working...
          X