X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wristwatch Help

Hi!

I'm new here, and I have a question for you Stargate experts. I was curious if anyone knew the brand of wristwatch Sheppard wears. I cannot find it anywhere, but hear it is a real military watch. So if anyone knows the brand and model, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for the help!

-JBH

I'm not sure about this one; usually, the best resource for Stargate outfits is the SG-Command.net Costume Guides, but they don't list the regular Atlantis uniforms, only the Marine Corp uniforms worn on Atlantis (basically because the Atlantis outfits are custom jobs, not based upon existing military uniforms).

However, that website says that the marines wear a "Suunto X9 watch/wristop computer"; is that the same model that Sheppard wears?
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbrhill
      Hi!

I'm new here, and I have a question for you Stargate experts. I was curious if anyone knew the brand of wristwatch Sheppard wears. I cannot find it anywhere, but hear it is a real military watch. So if anyone knows the brand and model, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for the help!

-JBH
      Shep wears the Suunto Vector watch in black. Retails for around $200.00 USD. But well worth it. I love mine!! It has time, altimeter, barometer, temperature and compass. It is very well construced and very rugged.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Shep wears the Suunto Vector watch in black. Retails for around $200.00 USD. But well worth it. I love mine!! It has time, altimeter, barometer, temperature and compass. It is very well construced and very rugged.
        I'm pretty sure Shep wears the Suunto X9 watch and SG-1 wears the Vector. I will try to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          I'm pretty sure Shep wears the Suunto X9 watch and SG-1 wears the Vector. I will try to find out.
          Really? It sure looked like the Vector to me. I know Sg1 wore them, but I thought I saw Shep wearing one as well. Be interesting to find out.
          sigpic

Comment

I, too, am looking for a watch worn on SG. The "Jack" character is often seen with a large black watch in several episodes. Can anyone id this watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              Really? It sure looked like the Vector to me. I know Sg1 wore them, but I thought I saw Shep wearing one as well. Be interesting to find out.
              Well, like I said I'm not sure , I am still trying to find an answer. I am 99% sure Rodney wears the Suunto X9.

Comment

Originally posted by karstar
                I, too, am looking for a watch worn on SG. The "Jack" character is often seen with a large black watch in several episodes. Can anyone id this watch?
                Jack O'Neill wears the Suunto Vector watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                  Well, like I said I'm not sure , I am still trying to find an answer. I am 99% sure Rodney wears the Suunto X9.
                  I noticed recently that several of the characters have changed their watches. I can't get a recent and clear enough shot of Sheppy's watch to identify it though. I do know that Shep did wear the Suunto Vector in the earlier seasons. So the question is did he upgrade his too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sheppard either wears the Vector or the X-Lander watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jldnyr View Post
                      Sheppard either wears the Vector or the X-Lander watch.
                      Shep wears the Dark Green Vector.

Comment

Working...
                      X