X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DonSDavisArt.com is up

http://www.donsdavisart.com
    sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Oh wow! I don't think I'd ever seen his work. It's beautiful! Didn't he mention in a recent interview that he had planned to sell some of his art? I'm already seeing one or two pieces that I'd love to have, and I haven't even gotten past the paintings.

Comment

Wow! That's so cool!

Interesting fact: when Don was growing up in the Ozarks, my grandmother was one of his art teachers (they recconected when we went to Gatecon 2004).

Comment

I like the drawings the best, but it needs a few winter landscapes.
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Thanks for the link to the site. Great stuff.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jonas_fan
            Wow! That's so cool!

Interesting fact: when Don was growing up in the Ozarks, my grandmother was one of his art teachers (they recconected when we went to Gatecon 2004).
            You brought your Grandmother to Gatecon?! I love it. She did a great job as a teacher.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Great to see Don is a fellow artist.

Comment

I've heard so much about his art, it nice to finally be able to see it. I like the "Moon Flowers" painting.
                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                  I've heard so much about his art, it nice to finally be able to see it. I like the "Moon Flowers" painting.
                  That is a nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
                    I like the drawings the best, but it needs a few winter landscapes.
                    I agrue the drawings are his best work. The paintings are nice too, but the drawings are amazing.

Comment

Wow, I never even knew he was an artist, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I bookmarked the site after the interview with him. His art is really good! It's amazing infact
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                        X