X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting thought Quest part 2

I was just re-watching the Quest part 1. Has anyone entertained the thought
    Spoiler:
    That that really is not Adria, but Morgan in disguise? That would explain why her eyes were not yellow-firey. It would also explain why she didn't harm anyone. I realize that her powers may have been neutralized, but she also knew what the answer to the last riddle without Daniel being able to actually read it. Just a thought.
    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
    - Ernst Jan Plugge

Originally posted by mgehman
    Spoiler:
    That that really is not Adria, but Morgan in disguise? That would explain why her eyes were not yellow-firey. It would also explain why she didn't harm anyone. I realize that her powers may have been neutralized, but she also knew what the answer to the last riddle without Daniel being able to actually read it. Just a thought.
    Interesting theroy but I don't think so.
    Spoiler:
    Adria could read Ancient so that part is explained. As to her eyes there is a scene that her eyes glow yellow fire. I do believe that it was Adria.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No it's defintely Adria!

Spoilers to reveal this, plus a little bit of what happens 'in 'The Shroud'.

Spoiler:
      At the end of this ep, DJ goes missing with Adria, he shows up again in 'The Shroud' as a Prior. So she took his to Celestis & converted him to Origin.

Comment

But in the Shroud they say that the prior (DJ) never threatened them. Does this mean that he is not like other priors and he will return in the later episodes so that mean they change back right??

Comment

Spoiler:
          Daniel goes back to normal an episode or two later. Or what if he finds a way to turn off being a prior & go back to human. Like he says a word hes human looking again then another word hes a prior again. Hey you never know. But one way or another Daniel does an episode or two later go back to being a regular human before the finale

Comment

I still hope he does the whole prior thing to actually remember his ascended knowledge...to find a way to defeat the ori
            They are experimenting on us again

Click here for video file with sound

Comment

Originally posted by veX
              I still hope he does the whole prior thing to actually remember his ascended knowledge...to find a way to defeat the ori
              If he did that, then when he goes to Celestis, they will gain all his knowledge. So that'd obviously be of no real use to them because the Ori will know what's coming but more importantly, how to defend against it.

Comment

maybe the ori want his knowledge...maybe he knows something they need...adria said they have plans for him
                They are experimenting on us again

Click here for video file with sound

Comment

Originally posted by veX
                  maybe the ori want his knowledge...maybe he knows something they need...adria said they have plans for him
                  I am pretty sure that her plann for him was making him a prior. By the way I'm really sorry I read this spoiler before start of SG1 season 10.

Comment

Well actually they probably got all of daniel jackson knowlege when he first visited their galexy, after all they scan his, and if replicator carter was able to do it then the ori was deferently would be able to do it.

Comment

But the Ori have the same knowledge the Ancients have. The reason must be intel in what the Ancients do etc

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman
                        Spoiler:

No, since we know from Pegasus project episode
                        Spoiler:
                        that Morgan was punished by the Ancients for aiding the SGA - Sg1 team

Comment

morgan was ownd by the others, won't be seeing her again
                          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cylean
                            No, since we know from Pegasus project episode
                            Spoiler:
                            that Morgan was punished by the Ancients for aiding the SGA - Sg1 team

have u ever thought tht this could be her punishment.

Comment

I doubt that. Here's a thought, what makes you think Daniel will be returned to human? What if the Ori kill him when he renounces origin, that is if he renounces it? You know what happens to Priors if they betray the Ori?

Comment

Working...
                              X