X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epsisode 19 possible

I was reading about the episode 19's title "Dominion"
    Spoiler:
    could this have something to do with King Arthur returning to take Dominion over the land he ruled? This could set up the for the final episode confrontation with the O'ri
    "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
    - Ernst Jan Plugge

Originally posted by mgehman
    Spoiler:
    could this have something to do with King Arthur returning to take Dominion over the land he ruled? This could set up the for the final episode confrontation with the O'ri
    Possibly, it could work.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No. This sounds farfetched based on SG-1's history of naming episodes.

Comment

"Dominion" is probably the Ori finally conquering all of the Milky Way galaxy except for Earth... and that's where they'll most likely be headed in the final episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
          "Dominion" is probably the Ori finally conquering all of the Milky Way galaxy except for Earth... and that's where they'll most likely be headed in the final episode.
          I just don't see whole MW falling yet ... as i said, it's prolly large enough part of MW that will be under Ori rule so they can claim it...
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

What if in a future episode they find a second supergate spitting out Ori warships as Adria said it would take a year to conquer the galaxy and we have seen how fast they can create a supergate. Then in the last episode as the rest of the galaxy falls under the power of the Ori they come to Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
              What if in a future episode they find a second supergate spitting out Ori warships as Adria said it would take a year to conquer the galaxy and we have seen how fast they can create a supergate. Then in the last episode as the rest of the galaxy falls under the power of the Ori they come to Earth.
              I know TPTB rarely name episodes according to what is actually going on, but there have been exceptions i.e. The Nox, Thors Chariot...
              I think what I am trying to say
              Spoiler:
              is that in Arthurian legend there is the story that Arthur didn't die, but was asleep until his people needed him again. It then goes on to say that when needed he will return and hold Dominion over his land

just a thought.
              "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
              - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Spoiler:
                Sounds pretty fun. I hope it's not a final confrontation with the Ori, though. I want another season.

Comment

But dominion is also used in religion (Ori).

Comment

I know TPTB rarely name episodes according to what is actually going on, but there have been exceptions i.e. The Nox, Thors Chariot...
                    I think what I am trying to say
                    Spoiler:
                    is that in Arthurian legend there is the story that Arthur didn't die, but was asleep until his people needed him again. It then goes on to say that when needed he will return and hold Dominion over his land

just a thought.
                    that's possible. IMO, TPTB will try to close immidiate Ori threat to this galaxy by the end of s10, but leave Ori arc open (Ancients won't interferre, Ori won't be destroyed by Merlin's weapon... you get my point). Basically, what i am thinking is that in some way we might see Ori temoprary disabled in MW, so they can prepare ground for movies/possible s11.

i didnt know about what's in spoiler, but it fits into what i been thinking for some time ... it also might fit into large chunk of galaxy falling under Ori, but SG-1 finding some way to neutralize the threat and close the show....

i just don't see TPTB closing the show with defeat of SG-1.
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

What if at the end of the series the Ori warships come to attack Earth and the Ori themselves come to attack the Ancients.

Comment

I agree. The Ori should invade, and conquer, Earth in the final episode. In the end the Tau'ri need to lose.

Comment

It sounds like a very interesting episode just from the title! I personally hope that 10x20 'unending' is a two hour special, or atleast lengthened like 'Threads' was.

Comment

But what if they are doing the extra movie things. Then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                              I agree. The Ori should invade, and conquer, Earth in the final episode. In the end the Tau'ri need to lose.
                              Why? Do you want the series finale to end up like a cheap knock off of BSG's "Lay down your burdens"?

It sounds like a very interesting episode just from the title! I personally hope that 10x20 'unending' is a two hour special, or atleast lengthened like 'Threads' was.
                              I hope 'unending' lives up to it's name. Maybe it's a hint for things to come for the show.
                              Last edited by Casanova; 30 September 2006, 01:24 PM.
                              Sometimes the truth........
                              Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                              Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                              - General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
                              X