This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ori & the Pegasus Galaxy

I think one of the main reasons the Ancients have not stepped in is because they are still shielding the existence of the Pegasus humans from the Ori. And that they see that if the MW totally goes Origin then they still have pegasus to be a place of Freewill.

Somehow, I have a feeling that the Ori are aware of the Pegasus Galaxy. In 'The Fourth Horseman Part II', Orlin stated that the Prior's entire story was like an open book to him the moment he set foot in the Milky Way. As such, I'm pretty certain that the Ori knew everything that Daniel and Vala did the moment they arrived in the Ori galaxy in 'Avalon Part II', Atlantis included.

The most logical conclusion I can come up with regarding why the Ori haven't yet attempted to convert the humans in the Pegasus Galaxy (apart from the obvious deal with the writers not wanting the shows to cross over too much just yet, and also cos' the Atlantis team would get their butts handed to them) is probably cos' they regard the human population in that galaxy to be too insignificant to be worth the trouble at present (thanks to the Wraith), instead choosing to focus their efforts in the Milky Way where humans are far more numerous. Although sooner or later, they'll likely direct their attention towards the the Pegasus Galaxy as well, possibly after the MW falls.

Although yeah, it's quite likely that the Ancients are protecting the Pegasus Galaxy in a similar fashion to the MW (as in the Ori not being able to interfere directly).

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
      Somehow, I have a feeling that the Ori are aware of the Pegasus Galaxy. In 'The Fourth Horseman Part II', Orlin stated that the Prior's entire story was like an open book to him the moment he set foot in the Milky Way. As such, I'm pretty certain that the Ori knew everything that Daniel and Vala did the moment they arrived in the Ori galaxy in 'Avalon Part II', Atlantis included.

The most logical conclusion I can come up with regarding why the Ori haven't yet attempted to convert the humans in the Pegasus Galaxy (apart from the obvious deal with the writers not wanting the shows to cross over too much just yet, and also cos' the Atlantis team would get their butts handed to them) is probably cos' they regard the human population in that galaxy to be too insignificant to be worth the trouble at present (thanks to the Wraith), instead choosing to focus their efforts in the Milky Way where humans are far more numerous. Although sooner or later, they'll likely direct their attention towards the the Pegasus Galaxy as well, possibly after the MW falls.

Although yeah, it's quite likely that the Ancients are protecting the Pegasus Galaxy in a similar fashion to the MW (as in the Ori not being able to interfere directly).
      I tend to agree, with what we have seen & heard about the Ascended thusfar; it seems to all fit & make sense. Although, I wouldn't mind seeing the Wraith & the Orii go at in a head-to-head all out battle for control of the Pegasus Galaxy! I wonder how the Wraith would feel trying to be converted; especially since they would be in the habit of 'eating' the Orii's other followers. . . .

Comment

The Ori might find the Milky Way as the true altearn home galaxy. Just like the Ori do with the their galaxy and when the Ori conquer the MW then it would be like they have destroyed the last great thing the Ancients ever did.

Comment

i'd love for the ori to come to pegasus. now it's 3 ownage races fighting over the humans.

only to see how 10000year old alteran ownage tech does against a few month old ori tech
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Yeah, a few months old (built) but with ASCENDED knowledge handed down to their followers via the Priors.
            http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
            http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              Yeah, a few months old (built) but with ASCENDED knowledge handed down to their followers via the Priors.
              It would be cool to see how they actually would match up in combat.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

exactly
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I think the Ori would create more satellites before sending in their ships, if they went to Pegasus.

Comment

It would be so interesting to see hoe the Ori would fare against the Wraith. I bet that they could tear the Wraith appart.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                      It would be so interesting to see hoe the Ori would fare against the Wraith. I bet that they could tear the Wraith appart.
                      Undoubtedly. Even before season 9 aired, Mallozzi stated that the Ori were meant to make the Wraith and the Replicators look like child's play.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                        You call sending your ships, priors, and followers, along with a Oricide, not directly interfereing? Wow.
                        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

The Ancients were the same as the Ori in both technology and and culture (until the split.) But the Wraith did defeat the Ancients and they would see the Priors as food just like the Ancients

Comment

Has anyone ever wonderd if the Ancients Protect the Asgard Home Galaxy too

Comment

No I would of thought so. The Ori only seem to be interested in humans. It would be like turning the Wraith to Origin. The Azgard are too advance to be manipulated

Comment

Working...
                              X