This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive NEW Kavan Smith Interview!

Okay, it's been a looooong time in coming, but www.the-gateroom.com finally has the interview with Kavan Smith ready to go! This Sunday, October 1st, we will launch an EXCLUSIVE interview, including Kavan's thoughts on Lorne's personality, what his original career was planned to be, and the FINAL, OFFICIAL word on Lorne's first name!

Remember you heard it at www.the-gateroom.com first - we have Lorne's first name and we are telling ALL!

Sunday. Be there.
    Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Originally posted by Anise76
    Okay, it's been a looooong time in coming, but www.the-gateroom.com finally has the interview with Kavan Smith ready to go! This Sunday, October 1st, we will launch an EXCLUSIVE interview, including Kavan's thoughts on Lorne's personality, what his original career was planned to be, and the FINAL, OFFICIAL word on Lorne's first name!

Remember you heard it at www.the-gateroom.com first - we have Lorne's first name and we are telling ALL!

Sunday. Be there.
    Can't wait!

Comment

Woohoo! Great scoop

It's about time the poor guy got a name. Let me guess--Spansky?
      Dr. Orpheus: "But Hank, no...Hank is quite upset! Rage, I can hear his rage! He calls you a crumb bum....or maybe a crampon. It's hard to hear him." - Venture Bros., 2x01 Powerless in the Face of Death

Comment

You'll find out on Sunday...

Comment

www.the-gateroom.com recently caught up with Kavan Smith to pose questions that YOU, his fans, sent in for him! He discusses a wide variety of topics, including his take on Lorne's developing character, what he thought of the career that was intended for him by his parents, his need for speed, and his mysterious middle initial! Oh, and what we have ALL been waiting for - that ever elusive first name for Major Lorne! Read it at http://www.the-gateroom.com/articles/kavans.html to find out, once and for all, what Lorne's first name is!

Comment

Hmmm, not a bad first name for his character. I like
            Spoiler:
            Evan.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have to admit, I like the name, and it was one that I hadn't even considered! Kinda took me by surprise!

Comment

Working...
              X