• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Wars

Check out the movie on Halowars.com

click here
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Next year we will get GTA: Halo and Halo's Adventure through Funland!

Comment

The best post you've ever made, Elitenova. I am in love with halo. this is a gift from God.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

This is Spartan group Omega. If they want war, we give them one.

I love it.
        sigpic
        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          The best post you've ever made, Elitenova. I am in love with halo. this is a gift from God.
          I cant get enough of the movie reel.
          sigpic

Comment

Finally, the answer to the age old question:

Holy Crap! WHO IS RUNNING THIS ARMY!?
            Fans of RvB will know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
              Finally, the answer to the age old question:

Fans of RvB will know what I'm talking about.
              I got that.
              sigpic

Comment

I got that. Nice!
                I think all the events of RvB would make a lot of sense if I was running the army.

Comment

That was amazing. No wonder Microsoft shut down a couple Halo mods recently.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

OMG must get XBox 360! If only I could actually fix the terribly stupid way they fight wars in the Haloverse.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

This game looks great; I can't wait to play it. The graphics looked amazing, some parts of the video looked like it was live-action.

Anyone hoping for a space combat Halo game next?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                        Anyone hoping for a space combat Halo game next?
                        I am. That would be sweet. Are Banshee's able to fly in Space though? I totally forgot if they are or not...
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          I am. That would be sweet. Are Banshee's able to fly in Space though? I totally forgot if they are or not...
                          theyre not but the covenant do have space fighters i think theyre called seraphs

Comment

I've been very anti-Halo since the release of the first game. I just never thought it was any more than a generic FPS. However, Halo Wars has me interested! It could just turn out to be a generic RTS, but I have a good feeling about it, so I am really looking forward to more info. (It's an odd perspective since I love FPSs and dislike 80% of RTSs, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                              theyre not but the covenant do have space fighters i think theyre called seraphs
                              Yes they are Seraphs and you can see them in the space battle when you are in the Cairo in Halo 2; there was also one of them where you fight the Heretic Leader on the Gas Giant station.

But in the Book: First Strike, I think I read that the Master Chief flew a Banshee in space.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X