This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what will happen at the end of season 10

i think the ancients will intervein, i do not think we have heard the last of morgan le fay. i think she did make a statement and some other ancients heard her and are waiting for the right time to strike the ori down.

PLEASE check before you post if there isn't already a thread on your desired topic. I can't stress this strongly enough. Every day I see people posting topics that already have 2 or 3 threads with EXACTLY the same topic. this topic is already covered in a thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=34626
    It's pinned at the very top of the forum. PLEASE check next time.
    Sometimes the truth........
    Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
    Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
    - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova
      PLEASE check before you post if there isn't already a thread on your desired topic. I can't stress this strongly enough. Every day I see people posting topics that already have 2 or 3 threads with EXACTLY the same topic. this topic is already covered in a thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=34626
      It's pinned at the very top of the forum. PLEASE check next time.
      leave the modding to the mods, thats why there here

Comment

Originally posted by llama
        leave the modding to the mods, thats why there here
        It'd be great if they'd actually do something about the problem. Someone has to do something. Why don't you ask them to merge this thread with the other one. I'm a mod on the RTR forums. I understand how the system works.
        Sometimes the truth........
        Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
        Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
        - General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
        X