This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess that episode! (Image game)

Ok, capture an image from any episode of your choosing... try to make it not so obvious and a little funny where possible... and others have to guess which episode the image is from and then they get a go.

ok to start

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
    to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
    its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Originally posted by josh
    Ok, capture an image from any episode of your choosing... try to make it not so obvious and a little funny where possible... and others have to guess which episode the image is from and then they get a go.

ok to start

That was from Company of Thieves!

I don't have many pics of episodes (that I know what they are anyway)
    but here is one I DO know:
    I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

your one is threads

what about this one

Attached Files

to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,

Comment

That's from Irresistable

don't have a piccie...someone else post one
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ive got one

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
            That is from SGA episode "Intruder"

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

The Intruder

Someone else post a pic

Comment

Is that Rules of Engagement?

Comment

5th man?

Comment

Comment

Stargate SG-1, Season 9, Episode 4, The Ties That Bind.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

the above image is http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...tml/00355.html (the tags must have been done wrong...)

and its from season 10 ep 1 "flesh and blood"

how about this one

[[...for my future posts can anyone help me with capturing images from my dvds, i can only capture from episodes i have on my computer...]]

Comment

Originally posted by josh
                          the above image is http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s10/...tml/00355.html (the tags must have been done wrong...)

and its from season 10 ep 1 "flesh and blood"

how about this one

[[...for my future posts can anyone help me with capturing images from my dvds, i can only capture from episodes i have on my computer...]]
                          Memento Mori

Comment

wheres the new one?

Comment

Here's one

Comment

Working...
                              X