X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about opening credits

Hello,

In The Quest Part 1, the very last scene of the opening was of the sg1 team walking towards the gate, and then Vala comes running from the hall to join them.

I dont remember seeing that scene at all during the other episodes. Does anyone know what episode that scene is from?

Please help me!

Thanks

I don't think it's actually in any episodes aired yet but they started using it in 'company of thieves' as that was the first episode was officially a member of SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by martoof
      Hello,

In The Quest Part 1, the very last scene of the opening was of the sg1 team walking towards the gate, and then Vala comes running from the hall to join them.

I dont remember seeing that scene at all during the other episodes. Does anyone know what episode that scene is from?

Please help me!

Thanks
      it started in counterstrike
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        it started in counterstrike
        Nope. It started in Company of Thieves, as she officially joined SG-1 team at the end of Memento Mori episode.
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Ya you are right. I guess maybe that is in an episode still to come.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Perhaps it was filmed exclusively for the opening sequence? That's what I had assumed.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Are we sure the footage of the team walking into the gate is from a actual episode? Because the camera pans and stuff. Maybe that's filmed especially for the opening sequence as well.

Comment

Usually the team walking upto the gate is from an actual scene like all the other opening sequence clips. However, this might be an exception since of the unique way they altered it.
                //

O'Neill: Phasers?
                Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                  Are we sure the footage of the team walking into the gate is from a actual episode? Because the camera pans and stuff. Maybe that's filmed especially for the opening sequence as well.
                  Most likey, that's the case.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper
                    Perhaps it was filmed exclusively for the opening sequence? That's what I had assumed.
                    Probably so. The Season 7+ opening credit clip where Daniel looks up to the camera was also filmed just for the credits.

Comment

Working...
                    X