This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Shanks Tiny Article in American Profile Weekly Mag

This magazine comes out once a week in the paper. It is called American Profile.

I would like to know about Michael Shanks, who plays Dr. Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1.
    —D. Vardeman, Waco, Texas

Canadian-born Shanks, 35, attended the University of British Columbia and was inspired to become an actor after seeing the early-1990s TV series MacGyver, starring Richard Dean Anderson—who, years later, would become Shanks' co-star in the futuristic space drama Stargate SG-1. Shanks, who also has appeared in episodes of The Commish, Highlander and NYPD Blue, lives in Vancouver, B.C., with his wife, actress Lexa Doig, who starred in the sci-fi series Andromeda.

http://www.americanprofile.com/issue...60924_5424.asp

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Originally posted by kir_fect
    This magazine comes out once a week in the paper. It is called American Profile.

I would like to know about Michael Shanks, who plays Dr. Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1.
    —D. Vardeman, Waco, Texas

Canadian-born Shanks, 35, attended the University of British Columbia and was inspired to become an actor after seeing the early-1990s TV series MacGyver, starring Richard Dean Anderson—who, years later, would become Shanks' co-star in the futuristic space drama Stargate SG-1. Shanks, who also has appeared in episodes of The Commish, Highlander and NYPD Blue, lives in Vancouver, B.C., with his wife, actress Lexa Doig, who starred in the sci-fi series Andromeda.

http://www.americanprofile.com/issue...60924_5424.asp
    The magazine itself, which came with weekly newspapers (got mine Saturday) had a picture of Michael as well.

Comment

Futuristic space drama?

Have I been watching the wrong show?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Futuristic
        No set in present
        Space
        Well mostly Planets then space
        Drama
        sortof

But this is totaly not what SG-1 is!
        Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303