X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria's Tricks "Spoilers"

In the quest episode

Do you think it was Adria the entire time? I taped the episode and when I watched it again I realized there was no ring the first time we see the man. She could have replaced him after the soldiors took the town. Otherwise why the ruse and not give them the map or go with them then. and why let baal survive if he was there first. And why would baal let the old man survive if he tried to take the map from the man in the first place. That doesn't sound like the Baal we know.

Baal was probably waiting for SG-1 too. He also knows of the whole "pure of heart" thing.

Comment

From how she made it sound, it was her the whole time. But, I suppose it's possible she actually replaced the old guy once SG-1 arrived on the planet.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It would seem more logical that she switched after SG-1 came, probably when the Ori showed up in the village.

Comment

The man had the ring the first time that SG1 went into that library. Check again.

That whole thing was a setup to get SG1's trust (as Osric).

I bet that Ba'al's Jaffa probably got killed by Ori troops after they had to leave him in that shielded area (the Generousity/Giving test). I mean come on, since when do uber-loyal Jaffa ever leave their Goa'uld lords unattended for 3-days in a row?
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Maybe they got stuck somewhere like a time dilation field.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
              The man had the ring the first time that SG1 went into that library. Check again.

I bet that Ba'al's Jaffa probably got killed by Ori troops after they had to leave him in that shielded area (the Generousity/Giving test). I mean come on, since when do uber-loyal Jaffa ever leave their Goa'uld lords unattended for 3-days in a row?
              Thats what I thought and it makes a lot of sense as the most logical option.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                Maybe they got stuck somewhere like a time dilation field.
                u might be right but if you see the time dilation field went only for a few disatnce, look when carter threw the final stone, when she said that possible it would be a big circle and that they never find the way in.

or the jaffa just left him saying "if he was a god why dont he walk pass the field"

but reli i dont reli care they reli stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General

Adria probably replaced the old guy after Baal and his Jaffa went to look for the Sangraal. But I think I know what happened to Baal's Jaffa. If you noticed, in the time dilation field was one of Baal's old Jaffa from Abyss. There were also two Sodan warriors. Now the rest probably got lost somewhere, but I'll bet that they found the cave and that they got lost somewhere in there.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Why the ruse then? Why would adria not just tell them that baal destroyed the first map and that he (her false identity) had the only copy in his head. And that he would accompany them.

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981
                      Why the ruse then? Why would adria not just tell them that baal destroyed the first map and that he (her false identity) had the only copy in his head. And that he would accompany them.
                      Exactly my thought. I think she was disguised the whole time as it even confused Baal.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Here's suggestion: Let's go back and whack the people stuck in the time dilation field with really big sticks 'til we've whacked them out of the field. Or just beam them out, I guess.

Comment

the old guy said that baal's jaffa tried to steal the map.

question: how could he fight them off??? on old man vs. several trained jaffa. that one's tough.

so it had to be adria all the time cuz thats the only way baal didnt get the map.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking that too, how did this one old man fight off several well-trained Jaffa? The answer, it was Adria the whole time, but when was it that she found the planet, that's what I want to know, was it shortly after "Counterstrike," or some time before that?

Comment

What if baal did take the map and did kill the old man and adria replaced him later and convinced everyone that nothing had happend. Thats why she did not show them the map in the first place because she did not have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X