This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to deal with Adria Discussion

Why didn't they just shank her or throw a knife at her. There is a small chance it may have passed through the shield.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Or say.. push her down some conveniantly placed cliff and or giant bottomless cavern.

Comment

highly doubtful her personal shield is like the crap one goauld use. it's another variation of alterna tech.
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

A fist couldn't even penetrate an Lantean shield, so doubt that I knife would get through an Ori shield.

Comment

Maybe the anti-Ori weapon will kill
          Adria since she is an ori in the
          body of a human. "Flesh and Blood".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin
            Or say.. push her down some conveniantly placed cliff and or giant bottomless cavern.
            That's what I was thinking.

But then I'd have to jump in after her. She's just too pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
              It's possible but I sure would hate to see her die.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                Adria is human, so I doubt the anti-ori weapon will kill her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc
                  Adria is human, so I doubt the anti-ori weapon will kill her.
                  She is but she also is Ori. So it's possible it will kill her Ori half which could kill her aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                    She is but she also is Ori. So it's possible it will kill her Ori half which could kill her aswell.
                    No, she really isn't. She's just like a Prior, possibly with more abilities, but she's only special because she was created by the Ori. Nowhere in the season/series has it been said she is "half Ori".

chem

Comment

Or just leave her without her powers, but still wearing that pesky shield.

Really, I don't think TPTB have given us any clue as to how Adria can be defeated, unless it is in her persistent desire to convert Vala.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAscended
                        Or just leave her without her powers, but still wearing that pesky shield.

Really, I don't think TPTB have given us any clue as to how Adria can be defeated, unless it is in her persistent desire to convert Vala.
                        No they havent, but we also know so little about the weapon. Does it hurt the Priors aswell. If it does it could hurt Adria aswell.

Comment

No they havent, but we also know so little about the weapon. Does it hurt the Priors aswell. If it does it could hurt Adria aswell.
                          Hurt, but might not kill.

Comment

Again, listen to the episodes...

Daniel has mentioned several times (aswell as an Asgard if I remember correctly), that the Sangraal isn't actually a weapon, but a method of cancelling out energy. Ascended beings (Ancients and Ori alike), are pure energy. Are priors pure energy? No, we have established they are human. Is Adria pure energy? Well, that remains to be seen whether or not she's half ascended like Anubis was. She cannot be fully ascended, because the Ancients would have done something. I come to this conclusion because we never saw her in her teens for more than 10 minutes. She could have been killed in some ritual, helped to ascend by an Ori, and half-cast back down again; but then, she wouldn't need a personal shield.

But the point remains, the Ant-Ori weapon isn't your run-of-the-mill weapon.

chem

Comment

Originally posted by chemicalNova
                              Again, listen to the episodes...

Daniel has mentioned several times (aswell as an Asgard if I remember correctly), that the Sangraal isn't actually a weapon, but a method of cancelling out energy. Ascended beings (Ancients and Ori alike), are pure energy. Are priors pure energy? No, we have established they are human. Is Adria pure energy? Well, that remains to be seen whether or not she's half ascended like Anubis was. She cannot be fully ascended, because the Ancients would have done something. I come to this conclusion because we never saw her in her teens for more than 10 minutes. She could have been killed in some ritual, helped to ascend by an Ori, and half-cast back down again; but then, she wouldn't need a personal shield.

But the point remains, the Ant-Ori weapon isn't your run-of-the-mill weapon.

chem
                              Again stop saying we don't know anything. If it kills/cancels out ascended beings obviously it's not an ordinary weapon. It cancells out energy, no the Priors aren't PURE energy but they do have some of the Ori's energy in them as well as Adria.So it could hurt them as well. All I am doing is speculating so please don't attack everything I say and assume you'r right. B/C in reality we don't know for sure what the weapon does and neither do the Asgard.

Comment

Working...
                              X