This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Orb "Out of Phase" Theory.

Well this is pretty much the most straight forward explanation/theory for the Red Orb... but maybe they need to use Merlins Console to go out of phase in order to interact with the weapon.

It would make sense right?

Originally posted by Attilitus
    Well this is pretty much the most straight forward explanation/theory for the Red Orb... but maybe they need to use Merlins Console to go out of phase in order to interact with the weapon.

Possible. This could be a verry possible explanation.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Would be pretty annoying having to go all the way back to earth to get the console though...

Comment

Would be pretty annoying having to go all the way back to earth to get the console though...
        Good point and if I remember didn't the power on it die?

Comment

Yea it did. Well my theory died pretty fast.

Maybe they need to go back to earth and then find a power source and THEN go back. (Once figuring out how to use said found power source with Phase-Changing console)

Comment

Actually with the vignette showing a glimpse of part two
            Spoiler:
            Daniel sticking his head in a Ancient Knowledge thing I think it's obvious that the "Orb" was a trick and the real weapon has yet to be located.

Comment

But I thought that when someone or something is out of phase you can't see it, isn't that the whole point of being out of phase?

Comment

it was hologram that triggered last obstickle before getting to Library... keeper / guardian (yeah, that lousy dragon). noone knows where is the weapon.

Morgan La Fey said "Merlin's weapon is not..." ... hmm.. finished? that's why he made Library? and that's why Daniel need to stick his head into it? to finish the weapon?
                VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Ahhhh, very good point there the orb either sent the cavern out of phase and into the dragon's dimension or brought the dragon into this dimension

that seems really interesting Adria doesn't have anything but defense powers and can't just use some sort of beaming tech because Merlin/Morgan specifically made the cavern and the challanges invisible to ships and thus unable to be scanned so nothing can be picked up

Comment

They require the password aka, the name of the dragon to go any further.

Comment

Push Adria into the bottomless pit that what Daniel should have done when he realised she dont have any of her telekinetic powers.
                      I believe that Red Orb is another test when they defeat the dragon perhaps they find Merlin weapon.
                      i dont think they can go back to Earth the path behind them is blocked. Even if they could there are ori soldiers guarding the gate.

Comment

Still has that personal shield..

But what's up with this whole AOL vignette thingey?

Comment

The point of that was to say that the San Graal wasn't really there. It was a hologram, not the actual weapon. The season or series isnt over yet so they wouldnt kill off the Ori with the sangraal in the middle of the season.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by silence
                            it was hologram that triggered last obstickle before getting to Library... keeper / guardian (yeah, that lousy dragon). noone knows where is the weapon.

Morgan La Fey said "Merlin's weapon is not..." ... hmm.. finished? that's why he made Library? and that's why Daniel need to stick his head into it? to finish the weapon?
                            I was thinking that. That someone actually had to make it, and Merlin had just made the schematics or something, but the hologram on Camelot shows Merlin with it hanging around his neck.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Maybe he made the casing

Comment

Working...
                              X