This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Make a Stargate Conspiracy Theory Game

It's all in the title. Make a conspiracy theory, silly or serious, and post whatever evidence you have.

Por examplar...

The Athosians aren't really a primitive nomadic race, they're Amish!
    Those laser pointers that light fires... I'd say that's rather advanced.
    And didn't you see those cleverly hidden light bulbs in Teyla's tent?

And if you take out the T, O, second A, and N, then move the H to the end, then put an M behind the A, then switch the I and the S, you get Amish!
    Bottom line, Gaters...
    The Athosians are scamming us into beleiving that they need us to help save them from the Wraith so that they can con our protection out of us.
    That's right, Teyla, I can see right through you...

You know I don't actually beleive any of this, yes? X-Cellent! That's the whole point!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

mckay is really stupid and living off zelenkas intellagence.
    he constantly gets things wrong
    he complains a lot about things
    when someone corrects him he has a "i didnt just understand you there" look. lol
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

The Ancients were made by the Replicators

Once they obtained the time dialation device from the Asgard and assaulted their new planet we didn't hear from them for a long while.

During this time they went back in time to try and find a way to destroy the ancients so that none of their technology would fall into the hands of the Tau'ri.

When they arrived at the date they had looked for they couldn't find the ancients or any other race so they searched several galaxies before finally giving up and returning to the present.

Just before leaving however, Fifth made several human clones and abondoned them on a nearby planet.

If that's not good try this:

The Gadmeer civilization was destroyed by the Aschen

The Gadmeer were able to get a large vessel containing all of their civilization's knowledge away from their planet unscathed, a Goa'uld fleet wouldn't have allowed this to happen.

No Gadmeer physically survived the onslaught, something that we know Aschen do quite well.

Or this:

The ship from "Grace" belonged to the Aschen

I bears an uncany resemblence to their harvesters.

Fired upon us without provication.

Never called us to gloat about our predicament or ask for amends.

Or even this:

Woolsey is actually a Goa'uld in disguise

He doesn't like the trust, probably because he wants the power for himself.

He has tried to shut down the SGC several times before.

He seems to be able to keep on top of the political heap with frightening ease.

Comment

Dr. Fraser wasn't killed by accident
        She was really a criminal mastermind set on the total domination of the galaxy as we know it and was blackmailing every member of the SGC, even Walter whats-last-name.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The SGC is actually a cover for Wormhole X-treme!

The only reason the SGC is allowed to maintain operations is becuase of the plausible deniability it presents for the government's real top secert operation, Wormhole X-treme.

Comment

the phrase "hallowed are the ori" is actually a subliminal message that makes you want to buy some toothpaste

Comment

Janet Fraser really isn't dead
              While she was shot and severly wounded, she was placed into a deep coma simulating death and then transported to a top-secret off-world facility operated by the Asgard...only Hammond, Landry and the President know of its existance. There she has been rebuildt...stronger...faster...better. She is now a top secret agent working on ultra covert black op missions in the galaxy. Her current assignment - infiltrate the Ori invasion force. Her code name - BW6. Her new name - Jamie Sommers.
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

A lot of these are pretty sweet! And you know... it can be distantly related to Stargate too...
                Spoilers for Book 6 of Harry Potter:
                Spoiler:
                Dumbledore isn't dead! He ascended! But wait, there's more! He's also an Ori!
                Nobody is that moral, he has to be somewhat evil.
                He was burned, not because of his strange obsession with the phoenix, but because he worships the Ori!
                Harry thought he saw a phoenix rising in the smoke... Really, he saw the jelly-fish shape people turn into when they ascend and mistakened it for a phoenix.
                And as many Harry Potter fans theorize... he allowed himself to be killed. He wanted to join his "gods."

Comment

Harry Potter is the secret son of alternate timeline Jack and Sam who were killed by an alternate timeline ascended Daniel posing as what's his name

Hmm...I'm thinking theres the potential for another thread here - The Harry Potter and SG Universes Mixed in a Blender Thread...staring Teal'c as your Master of the Dark Arts Instructor...Walter as the big animal & grounds keeper who's name I don't remember...

Comment

The Stargate is really a square!

Don't ask me for my reasoning on this one...haven't gotten that far yet.

Comment

Gateworld is actually a front for the SGC's special "Civilian Recruiting Division."

The actual number of members online is always less than the number of guests because they are too busy helping with the stargate program.

You'll know when you get asked to join said division.

Comment

The goa'uld infiltration of Earth has begun - they are masquarading(sp) as barbers and used car salesmen...sorry...sellers of previously owned cards - their bases of operations - Chinnese restaurants*.

*Ever wonder why there's one on every corner in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                          The goa'uld infiltration of Earth has begun - they are masquarading(sp) as barbers and used car salesmen...sorry...sellers of previously owned cards - their bases of operations - Chinnese restaurants*.

*Ever wonder why there's one on every corner in the US.

Which means the Chinese are Goa'uld, which means because I'm half Chinese, I'm half Goa'uld!

Making me a Star Child!

Definition.

Ok... I'm not that far gone... But maybe I am!

Comment

The undeniable truth
                            The earth is flat,
                            The Daedalus is really only 30cm long,
                            The Stargate is 3km wide,
                            The SGC is really in a hill,
                            the goa'uld are played by leprechauns,
                            Narus is really a criminal caught in law and order,
                            Frank Sinatra came from Pluto,
                            the Ancients wiped out the dinosaurs and the Monkees for creating that hey hey were the monkees song,
                            Atlantis is actually as big as north America,
                            Canada will conquer the world,
                            and the current Queen is really a hot chick in prosthetics
                            Did i mention Rodney's ego is actually three time the size but the cgi guys had to shrink it to fit on screen
                            War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

ZPMs are fancy lightbulbs, not power sources

Think about it, Ancients have a light fetish, everything glows or lights up. What they don't want you to know is that they hide their fanciest lights, ZPMs, as 'huge' power sources.

The power actually comes from the Stargate itself (which is also mostly a light bulb) by accessing the 9th chevron. Didn't expect that eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X