PDA

View Full Version : Australia: Stargate SG-1 News

Kimmy
August 24th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the Olympics, but I and probably every other Stargate fan in Australia, have been hanging in limbo, waiting just how long - if ever - it would take for Channel 7 to give us the rest of Stargate SG-1 Season 6. In the States, they're onto Season 8 for goodness sake! :eek:

Channel 7 left us last year with Nightwalkers #605. I've been lucky enough to have watched the rest of Season 6; a friend had bought the Region 1 DVDs on Amazon. ;P :p

We can all sign in relief, and if you haven't been lucky enough to watch the rest of Season 6, it looks like this time they'll see the season through. *cross fingers and touch wood*

Wednesday, September 1st
Channel 7
10.30 pm
Abyss #606

Enjoy!

Positively Kanyon
August 24th, 2004, 10:36 PM
You're only up to Nightwalkers? Channel 7 here in Brisbane finished with Space Race. As for when it's back on, I don't care since I'm getting the 350Mb from Bit Torrent.

Kimmy
August 25th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Isn't Space Race mid or towards the end of Season 7? Oh no, I would of remembered if they'd gotten that far. I'm almost positive that Melbourne only got as far as Nightwalkers. Which is disappointing. With BtVS and Angel we were only about a month behind the U.S. :( I guess some shows take priority. :P

Update: --

Read the Green Guide, looks like it might be a weekly slot at 10.30. But don't bank on it yet.

Wednesday
10.30 p.m. Channel 7
Abyss (Melbourne), Full Circle (Adelaide), Avengers 2.0 (Brisbane, Sydney, Perth)

Thursday
10.30 p.m. Channel 7
Shadow Play (Melbourne), Birthright (Perth) - I haven't had time to check the rest, but I'm guessing that they'll play in succession from the above. ;)

It looks like Melbourne and Adelaide are the only ones really behind. This has to be the only time (aside from the Sydney 2000 Olympics) that I wish I was living in Sydney. :P