This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada and season 10!

So, I know that Canada (whatever channel, that HDTV one) is gonna air "The Return Part II" in four or so weeks.

So my question is: Is the same channel airing "Stargate SG-1" as well (hence, we'll get "The Quest Part II" in four or so weeks as well)? Or is some other channel airing SG-1? Are they airing them at the same pace (so we'll still see "The Quest Part II" in four or so weeks?)?

Or could it so be horrible that no Canadian channel's airing "Stargate SG-1"?!

So, apparentely, neither Canada nor the UK have started airing season 10 of SG-1 yet. The UK (SkyOne I'm presuming) is going to start airing it on the 18th of October.

Fast forward 10 weeks and then 2 weeks for hiatus and we have:
    January 12th. We're getting "The Quest Part II" on January 12th ;____;

Comment

Uh, be glad. We won't officially know what's gonna happen until spring.

There's only us,
      There's only this
      Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
      No other road,
      No other way
      No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
        Uh, be glad. We won't officially know what's gonna happen until spring.
        Oh bloddy hell thats not fair. Oh well enjoy it but please do not tell us what happens. Spoilers are fine but i don't want the shows ruined for us.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Oh bloddy hell thats not fair. Oh well enjoy it but please do not tell us what happens. Spoilers are fine but i don't want the shows ruined for us.
          you know how many topic will pop-up after such a long wait.

IMO, another idiotic decision by Sci-Fi, how many people will mod-snip cause they can't wait 6 months... i mean, these boards will be buzzing with people discussing new episodes and i really feel sorry for those that have to endure such torment. I know i'll mod-snip as soon as i see them online (sorry, but in my country there is no Stargate show at ANY network at all).

Speaking of mod-snipping, i noticed enormous number of people aquiring latest eps by alternative means to watching it on Sci-Fi. Prolly people from other parts of world who can't stand to know that show is on in US and they have to wait....

I really wish there was legal way to get latest eps for whole world at same time... i really do.... and i think that would be prolly much better indication of how many people watch it then those Nielsen (or whatever) boxes.

Disclaimer :: i know i am bordering on rules here, but should we lie and hide truth? There is this thing called globalization going on and this IS part of it. Even US advertisers should know that they can sell their products all over world by now, after all many of most powerful brands in the world are US brands, so why not take it and embrace it? Specially when people would pay to get them....
          This is just stupid.
          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

i will just tell you this way. last season here on Portugal was season 7, there was no season 3-5. Atlantis doesn't even exist.

Comment

Here in Toronto there are many channels showing different times in season 9:

CityTv: Showing Season 9 Episode 17 on Tuesday at 8:00pm
              Space: Showing Season 9 Episode 6 on Thursday at 10:00pm
              (Last year Space Network showed the end of season 8 then started season 9 in like March so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same thing with seasons 9 and 10. CityTv owns Space Network so it might be sooner hopefully.)

Stargate Atlantis timing is much better:
              The Movie Network: Showing Season 3 Episode 3 on Monday at 8:00pm
              (Last year The Movie Network didn't have a long break, but they did break in December(the whole month) or after we see Episode 10 they will re-show the first 10 episodes of season 3 again and then start the second half. So we might and I say might get to see the second half of Stargate Atlantis before it shows on Sci-Fi.)

*****The Episode showing is right, but I am not 100% about the start or SG-1 Season 10 and Atlantis Season 3. I am just using a good guess on how things ran for the 2 years before.*****

Comment

Originally posted by obox
                Here in Toronto there are many channels showing different times in season 9:

CityTv: Showing Season 9 Episode 17 on Tuesday at 8:00pm
                Space: Showing Season 9 Episode 6 on Thursday at 10:00pm
                (Last year Space Network showed the end of season 8 then started season 9 in like March so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same thing with seasons 9 and 10. CityTv owns Space Network so it might be sooner hopefully.)

Stargate Atlantis timing is much better:
                The Movie Network: Showing Season 3 Episode 3 on Monday at 8:00pm
                (Last year The Movie Network didn't have a long break, but they did break in December(the whole month) or after we see Episode 10 they will re-show the first 10 episodes of season 3 again and then start the second half. So we might and I say might get to see the second half of Stargate Atlantis before it shows on Sci-Fi.)

*****The Episode showing is right, but I am not 100% about the start or SG-1 Season 10 and Atlantis Season 3. I am just using a good guess on how things ran for the 2 years before.*****
                Last year season 8 ran from February to late June, and season 9 started in November and ran till March.

This year season 10 will premier on SPACE November 2nd and run continuously the entire 20 episodes. Therefore we should be getting the second half in late January.
                sigpic
                In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

yep speaking as a Brit with a digital tv card in my pc Im sure there will be people
                  watching the next episodes of sg1 in mid january.
                  on the positive side at least galactica starts soon.....

Comment

Working...
                  X