X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about the quest part one SPOILERS

Spoiler:
    ok when baal is trapped in that force field with the others and they all have to give something as charity,is that dagger that mitchell pulled out of his boot the dagger he tortured jack with years ago? He said it had great sedimental value to him.thanx for any replies.

You know, that was my first thought as well when he said that. It looked very familiar, so maybe. But we'll probably never know (unless it's in a commentary for the DVD).
    *And that's all I have to say about that*

Comment

that would be a cool little reference to a previous episode..he seemed to like tortureing jack.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzlyadoms
        that would be a cool little reference to a previous episode..he seemed to like tortureing jack.
        SG-1 has always given him so much trouble. So I am sure he would love to torture all SG-1 members lol

Comment

it was the same knife
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

That thought came up for me right away, and the look Daniel gave him sort of confirmed it, from my POV, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by chazevelt
              That thought came up for me right away, and the look Daniel gave him sort of confirmed it, from my POV, anyway.
              I picked up on that too and I can see why it is precious to him. He loved torturing Oneill.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

maybe daniel remembers that part from his ascended days?
                A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

im more intrested in what properties the ring adria put in had.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                    im more intrested in what properties the ring adria put in had.
                    So am I. Mabey it conjures Captain Planet! I'm sure it's very powerfull and would love to see what it does.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

do you think its gone? or the ring is still in there? because if its in there maybe we can find a way to get it out.
                      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

does anyone else find it odd that Baal was by himself and completely unarmed when SG-1 found him? No hand device, no personal shield no weapons of any kind other than that knife. You think he could be playing them. Remember Insiders. last time they thought they had him dead to rights it blew in the SGC's collective faces.
                        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

The ring probably didn't do anything. It was made to fit the index finger of a grown man. The index finger is the thickets finger besides the thumb on a normal human hand.

And a man's index finger (especially that man's) is a lot thicker than a woman's (especially Adria's). It was probably just a random ring she put on after "transforming" into him (because it obviously wasn't a part of the illusion as the force field yielded). So unless it's a ring made for the Orici's thumb, it's just a ring.

Hey, maybe she knew about the test already.

She'd been there for quite a while now.

Comment

My first thought on the knife was that it was from Abyss, but who knows.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                              My first thought on the knife was that it was from Abyss, but who knows.
                              Maybe when the DVD for Season 10 comes out, they will mention something about it on the commentary for this episode. It definitely reminded me of that knife from "Abyss" though.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X