Adria/Daniel Jackson Ship Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria/Daniel Jackson Ship Discussion

Has anyone else noticed since counterstrike Adria has taken a certain interest
    in Daniel......maybe for all the wrong reasons but i enjoy watching them together does anyone else

also quest spoilers

Spoiler:
    Daniel and Adria played off each other well last night. there act like there understand where each other is coming from. Adria is leading a army to rules the milky way galaxy. Daniel has studied the book of origin
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 23 September 2006, 05:11 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

She does have a particular episodes... but from what I've read of spoilers, it's not romantic, more like she considers him the biggest threat. Which could make for great ship material!

(wouldn't it be a little unnerving for Vala if the guy she's always hitting on started hitting on her daughter?? oooh, the soap opera we could make )

Tho I wouldn't mind seeing more Adria/Ba'al

Comment

I sensed some sparks there too. I wonder if it's from
      Spoiler:
      Adria being able to access Vala's dreams?
      It'd be interesting to say the least!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

ok after last night's ep .. I am starting to ship between daniel and adria as well.. as I ship between daniel and vala ! but that look on there faces of daniel and adria .. and when she said: me and Daniel will go .. I thought * clears throat * uh adria?

haha fun!

Comment

i'm going to watch the epsiode again later.

i'm looking forward to see what might happen between them i nthe later epsiodes
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds

i'm going to watch the epsiode again later.

i'm looking forward to see what might happen between them i nthe later epsiodes
            ooh yeah! I love it when she says: aspecialy you ! * looking at daniel *

that is soo naughty hahaaa

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Minor Spoilers for counterstrike and the return part 1

Come on now! You just know they like each other! Remember in 'Counterstrike' When Adria's all like "We have other plans for you!" And in 'The Return', when she only wanted herself and Daniel to go over the bridge!

Comment

Trying searching first.

Daniel/Adria ship thread.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has jump-started this thread yet.

"Shroud" spoilers
                  Spoiler:

What a totally creepy ship! I guess that's why we like it

Wonder what vala thinks! :O

Comment

LOL, I was wondering how long it would be before someone started this up. OMG! I thought that was Tomin with a hair cut in those pics. So creepy! But I suppose they all wear the same clothes. He he.

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Do you think Adria loves Daniel for some reason or just wanted to use him. She has seemed to already have feelings for him before this episode.
                      Your thoughts?

Comment

just wanted to use him
                        Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                        Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                        Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

i think she's attracted to him (much in the same way vala is) but she was mainly trying to turn him.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think she is fascinated by him because he has ascended twice and he has been on the same plain as the Ancients, the 'evil' god to her Ori 'good' gods. He is as close to her equal as anyone else in the galaxy - both in ability while Merlin was in him and in knowledge of what is actually going on between the Ancients and the Ori.

Also she wanted to use him to try to turn Earth. What better person to tell a planet of 6 billion people that your ascended gods are good than Daniel, who has lived with the other set of ascended which you are claiming are evil. He is the perfect person to give plausible voice to Adria's claims.

Comment

man! if only it went on further and then adria gets 'knocked up' and as this baby becoming the 'Danria' ........similar to adria but is good

O yeah!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X