This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria's look in The Quest, Pt. 1

even though I put spoilers in the title...I'll put this in tags because some people just like to complain. *sigh*

Spoiler:
    did they explain why Adria's eyes are no longer orange/fiery, and did I miss it? I liked them WAY better before. they made her different, and now she doesn't look like she belongs to Vala.

Spoiler:
    she can turn it off kind of like the Goa'uld can with their glowy eyes and voice. she flamed her eyes up someone asked why they were different... get it? flaming eyes, ori, blah blah blah

Comment

while her hotness is still unrivaled, her eyes in counterstrike was much much more attractive. although her goauld like flash was cool
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Ba'al should of looked over at her and made his eyes glow at her! lol
        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
          Spoiler:
          she can turn it off kind of like the Goa'uld can with their glowy eyes and voice. she flamed her eyes up someone asked why they were different... get it? flaming eyes, ori, blah blah blah
          yea just wondering why at this point it changed...why she chose to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala
            yea just wondering why at this point it changed...why she chose to do that.

Maybe she's trying to look more attractive to Daniel? (Like Mother, Like Daughter) She's taken quite a shine to him. Maybe she thinks he's a worthy consort because he himself is a former ascended. She's obviously smitten with him, not unlike her mother. Must be in her genes...
            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67
              Ba'al should of looked over at her and made his eyes glow at her! lol

that would've been funny. glowing eyes contest. adria'd win since fire eyes own white eyes.
              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

oh im for that glowing eyes contest. i will always love the gould's glow which is quite intimidating, but seeing some super hott girl's eyes fire up is equally hott as freaky.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

The reason why her eyes aren't fire is because of the barriers put in place by Morrigan Le Fay. Later Daniel challenge her and proves that while on that mission she can’t use any of her powers except what the necklace gives, strength and protection. So no more Ori power girl…..
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti
                    The reason why her eyes aren't fire is because of the barriers put in place by Morrigan Le Fay. Later Daniel challenge her and proves that while on that mission she can’t use any of her powers except what the necklace gives, strength and protection. So no more Ori power girl…..
                    Actually, she could switch them on and off, I actually thought of that as an explanation at first, but there was the switch thing. I settled for the "flashy" thing to be the very least she could do, as was the lifting of the gate.

The most probable reason is what they said, that she turns them only while she's doing her Orici act, and hence when she get's physical she can turn them on to be less distracting. But I dunnoo...

The Real world reason for it, though, is probably this:

Morena Baccarin had earlier stated that she could barely see while she wore the contacts, seeing how this episode required her to move a lot more than the last, I'd say it was probably for her safety that she didn't have to wear them.

Comment

does anybody has a wallpaper with Adria?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to wait until the episode become available somewhere. She sort of expalains it somewhere in the episode. It comes on right after the commercial, Mitchell asks her what's up with her eyes, then it glows or something like that, and turns normal. Problem is, I always miss it! I only see the glowy-eyes part.

There's only us,
                        There's only this
                        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                        No other road,
                        No other way
                        No day but today...

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis
                          Spoiler:
                          I thought I remember that there were safeguards left behind in the cave where Adria can't excess her powers. Maybe that's why she can only fire them up like a Gua'uld. But who cares, she's still hot with or without those orange eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
                            I have to wait until the episode become available somewhere. She sort of expalains it somewhere in the episode. It comes on right after the commercial, Mitchell asks her what's up with her eyes, then it glows or something like that, and turns normal. Problem is, I always miss it! I only see the glowy-eyes part.
                            Actually she just does that, there is no further explanation

Comment

So if she can lift a gate 6 people cannot she is still quite dangerours...

Comment

Working...
                              X