This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Weapon against the ORI!!! Possible Spoilers

I just realized something. The SG1 Team has never tried the Kenetic energy weapon they used on the super soldiers on one of the Priors. Even if it didn't knock them out maybe it would atleast knock them on their butt. I think that would be a unique solution to the prior problem.

Uhm what kinetic energy weapon? First they tried the trinium dart, then blew it up, later launched a missile until finally they used the kull disruptor. All of which wont necessarily work on a Prior. The disruptor works against life that was created from the energy of a sarcophagus something the Priors arent made from. Perhaps against those zombie warriors maybe but not a Prior. The others well the Prior could use his mind to stop them and the dart would only work if you caught the Prior of guard.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I was referring to the device they mount to the P90 and i am guessing you are calling it the Kull Disruptor. I believe the way same said it worked was by providing a massive ammount of Kinetic energy which not only penitrated their shilds but either killed or disabled them.

Comment

Ehm no it cancels out the effect of the ancient regeneration device.

Comment

Working...
        X