This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok why is season 10 so bloody short?

Season finale today?! It’s been like 4 weeks!

Originally posted by Jopp
    Season finale today?! It’s been like 4 weeks!
    It's not SEASON finale, it's just SUMMER SEASON finale, which means that there will be about 6 months long break now, after which the second part of the season will come to SciFi again in March. SciFi is doing this every year, they're dividing shows into two halves, 10 episodes in the summer and 10 after several months long hiatus.
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
      It's not SEASON finale, it's just SUMMER SEASON finale, which means that there will be about 6 months long break now, after which the second part of the season will come to SciFi again in March. SciFi is doing this every year, they're dividing shows into two halves, 10 episodes in the summer and 10 after several months long hiatus.
      Yup they have done this since season 6 and allways say season finale but it's just the summer break.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Really? Thank you so much for clearing that up. I can be happy again!

Comment

Originally posted by Jopp
          Really? Thank you so much for clearing that up. I can be happy again!
          Yup now lets all sit back as in 6hrs and 14 min SG-1 starts. This will be one hell of a night!

Comment

Oh yeah, I've got my beer, my nachos, the phone off the hook and my laptop all standing by for this one! Let the viewing begin!

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
              Oh yeah, I've got my beer, my nachos, the phone off the hook and my laptop all standing by for this one! Let the viewing begin!
              Haha yup always good to have the phone of the hook. XD

Comment

Well that just sucks! I dont want to wait that long. Tonight episode better be a good one.

Comment

they're going to air Doctor Who during the break, so if you like Doctor Who, it'll be okay.. maybe
                  Lordi.... oh lord....
                  my oh my!

Comment

I watched some last year and it's..... weird. XD But yeah maybe.

Comment

Except that they changed the Doctor. He was 2/3s of the reason to watch.

MOO

Comment

eww^
                        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I already seen the season of Doctor who they are showing. I have to wait till Xmas to see the new Doctor Who's!

We need a new Stargate that shows between these breaks

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcool
                            I already seen the season of Doctor who they are showing. I have to wait till Xmas to see the new Doctor Who's!

We need a new Stargate that shows between these breaks
                            Be nice but that's what DVDS and my lovely XBOX360 is for, to pass the long long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              Be nice but that's what DVDS and my lovely XBOX360 is for, to pass the long long wait.
                              Lucky. You got a 360.

Comment

Working...
                              X