Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG1/SGA - New SYNDICATED seasons premiere this weekend! (9/23-24/06)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - New SYNDICATED seasons premiere this weekend! (9/23-24/06)

A reminder that the SYNDICATED season premieres are this weekend, September 23/24. Look for Stargate SG-1's season nine episode, "Avalon, Part 1," and Stargate Atlantis' season two episode, "The Siege, Part 3."

Check your local listings for channel, date and time.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Yay! Finally I might be able to watch The Siege part III, one of a handful of season two episodes I have not yet seen. Unfortunately the UPN station that runs Atlantis in my neck of the woods seemed to be pretty random in the first year episodes they showed. They even once showed the same episode twice in a row! They never seemed to be showing the episode they were supposed to be showing that week.

Comment

I have no idea when SG-1 season 9 and Atlantis season 2 will be shown on 'terrestrial' channels in the UK. It's certainly not this week, so it will probably be some time in October.

One advantage of not having cable or satellite is that I have a couple of years before suffering total SG-1 withdrawal. It's not much of an advantage, but right now I'll go with what I've got.
      C-D
      Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

it's very hard to find where there airing this in my area and i was really looking forward to seeing siege pt 3 again
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Syndicated Season 9 episodes have the 60 second opening credits.

The Siege Part 3 starts in an hour, I'll let you know whether it has the 10 or 60 second opening credits. I predict it's going to be the 10-second credits.

EDIT: It has the 60-second credits. I'm going to guess that Runner will have the 10 second credits (since RSF and JM were credited in the Teaser of Runner (as were the rest of the cast))
          Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 24 September 2006, 06:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

^^ i think they are going to put the 60-sec intro from the second half of the season like they did with SG-1. i was surprise they went with that i was expecting the short theme but that was cool.
            "Daniel?"
            "For crying out loud!!"
            "Roddney?"
            "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

I saw both "The Siege, Part III" and "Avalon, Part I" yesterday. Now I finally am able to see the more recent seasons. I propose for the GateWorld forum to put a database list of syndication affiliates up to help people identify which stations show Stargate in their area.

My affiliate is KRVU My21 Chico-Redding.

Atlantis is on Sundays at 4PM, followed by SG-1 at 5PM.

Comment

yeah they should, when they had season 8 i didn't know they showed untill a month later so i miss some episodes, but now i know where they show them.
                mine's is CW FL ch. 11
                in the afternoons
                SG-1 S9 sundays at 12:00 pm
                SGA S2 sundays at 1:00 pm
                "Daniel?"
                "For crying out loud!!"
                "Roddney?"
                "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Nice. Any other affiliates that people use to watch the shows?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                    Nice. Any other affiliates that people use to watch the shows?
                    Just go to the Official SG-1 site they have all the affiliate info there
                    sigpic

Comment

It was about time we got SGA Season two! Never thought I'd be grateful to Fox for anything.....

So when do we get credits with the cast changes.....I was expecting fancy new credits when I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        It was about time we got SGA Season two! Never thought I'd be grateful to Fox for anything.....

So when do we get credits with the cast changes.....I was expecting fancy new credits when I watched it.
                        They change when they introduce Ronon in "Runner."

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Confirm this for me, is Paul McGillion is credited as a Guest star in the syndicated version, right. Yes I know that is a stupid question
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                            Confirm this for me, is Paul McGillion is credited as a Guest star in the syndicated version, right. Yes I know that is a stupid question
                            The credits change in Season 2 when Ronon is introduced in "Runner."

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                              The credits change in Season 2 when Ronon is introduced in "Runner."

Morjana
                              Yes I know that, I'm just wondering for The Siege Part 3 (I was flipping between Siege 3 and South Park's "Trapped in the Closet," I'm not 100% sure how he was credited.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X