This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10x19 Episode Name??

I saw something on Wikipedia earlier, and I don't know why, but I got a bad feeling on what will happen in this episode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._SG-1_episodes

"Dominion" huh?

Well I haven't seen any spoilers released for this (Yet), but it definetley sounds interesting. Especially after such an uninteresting episode before it....

Comment

I remember someone saying Dominion was the 19th episode, I think it was in the IMDB thread about how SG episodes were numbered wrong however unless it comes with a confirmation link or a source anything you see on Wikipedia should be taken with the knowledge it's probably wrong. Wikiality is like that, just because its there doesn't make it true. The site is less reliable than IMDB.

sigpic

Comment

I think the last episode should be called...

"It's Dead Jim"

I think Family Ties would have been a wonderful episode... last year, not near the end. Of course they will probably add her just to kill her off the next episode.

Comment

True, but the name of it is what's freaking me out. I saw "Company Of Thieves" yesterday on tape, and it looks like there could be another Supergate in the future. This may come to pass later on. The meaning of Dominion could be that the Ori send more ships through.

Comment

It'll most likely involve a full-scale Ori invasion across the remaining unconquered regions of the Milky Way (most of which will fall within the episode itself), with the main force spearheaded towards the Sol system.

Either that or a hostile race of shapeshifters.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
              It'll most likely involve a full-scale Ori invasion across the remaining unconquered regions of the Milky Way (most of which will fall within the episode itself), with the main force spearheaded towards the Sol system.
              That's what I think and it is likely to happen as TPTB will make the last three episodes one hell of a ride.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah.... One fast ride!

Comment

"Dominion" is real; one of our own posters is going on a walk-on role in that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    "Dominion" is real; one of our own posters is going on a walk-on role in that episode.
                    Could you ask this person if the series finale will be a one or two-hour finale? I don't want to know anything else besides that. Thanks!

Comment

I'm sure she'll mention it herself when she gets back. I would suggest sticking to this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=35433

for more info at a later date. Her name is Lida.

Comment

Thanks for the link. I hope she can tell me as I can't imagine the episode length would be a spoiler to be kept secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                          That's what I think and it is likely to happen as TPTB will make the last three episodes one hell of a ride.
                          Without a doubt. TPTB will wrap up this season with a real bang.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

good let them destroy earth. maybe that'll bring the furlings and asgard to dispense some ori ownage
                            A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
                              good let them destroy earth. maybe that'll bring the furlings and asgard to dispense some ori ownage
                              Yeah mabey but the Asgard hardly did any damage to the Ori ships so unless the Furlings are like 10000 times more powerful then we are just screwed without the Sangral.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X