This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Actor in Stargate Atlantis and Halo 2

I don't know if anyone has noticed or said anything, but I was looking at IMDB.com today and it turns out the actor who plays Commander Kolya, Robert Davi, also did the voice for the SpecOps leader in Halo 2 (the white elite with half of his jaws missing)
    sigpic

McKay as the voice of MC hmm.intresting
    Originally posted by cowpants
    ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Rosilin for pres

Comment

^Nah, is your best bet from the SGA cast.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Yeah that was pretty awesome. I'd love to see Kolys refer to Shep as the Arbiter that would be hilarious
        here is a picture of me at my high school concert
        look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of disturbing music View Post
          Yeah that was pretty awesome. I'd love to see Kolys refer to Shep as the Arbiter that would be hilarious
          That would be great:

Kolya: Go an ahead shep and face all the wraith yourself, I'll follow when reinforcements arrive.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X