This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Langara's Fall = Hints of the future?

Does Langara falling to the Ori possibly hint at a future Jonas appearance? This is of course assuming hes not dead, which I refuse to think they did to him. Be it Season 10 or any future SG-1 thing...speculate.
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

er. chance would be a fine thing......

Comment

I think it may have had there been more seasons. It would have been a perfect chance to work with an ally against a common foe and possibly introduce new tech. Lots of possibilities there.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
        Does Langara falling to the Ori possibly hint at a future Jonas appearance? This is of course assuming hes not dead, which I refuse to think they did to him. Be it Season 10 or any future SG-1 thing...speculate.
        I kinda took that as their way of closing the book on Jonas Quinn. They've stated a few times he wont be back and I really dont think he will. Possibly if there were to have been more seasons the subject may have come up again of Langara....but I still dont think Jonas would have made an appearance. Personally Im not that bothered, I found him rather bland.
        But if I was a fan I'd probably leave it to my imagination that he was running some underground rebel movement. But really Id at least want to know if he was dead or alive !
        Please check out my Doctor Who forum at http://tardistales.proboards100.com/index.cgi

There are boards for the classic series and new series and much more.

Comment

TPTB said Jonas wouldn't be appearing again on Stargate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            TPTB said Jonas wouldn't be appearing again on Stargate
            Was this recently? Link??
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
              Was this recently? Link??
              I think it was in the report from the official Stargate con in Vancouver at the end of March this year.
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Not... again.

The power that be have stated several times that Jonas Quinn will not be appearing on the show, ever again. Pretty much once every year, they go out and say it because fans keep pestering them about it.

Why? We'll never know. All we know is that he was supposed to be spun off to Atlantis. But wasn't.

Now deal!

Comment

Although i wasnt too keen on Jonas, its a shame about Langara, i quite liked their storyline...
                  -- Brains12

Comment

I thought that the reference to Langara in the ep was a form of closure from the writers on the whole Jonas issue. A "tying up loose ends" sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      I think it was in the report from the official Stargate con in Vancouver at the end of March this year.
                      Yes, i believe the statement is true. I attended Vancouver Con in march and it was asked whether or not Jonas would be returning and the answer from TPTB was no.

Comment

There will be no Jonas anywhere on Sg-1 or Atlantis. The powers that be have spoken.

Comment

Maybe he'll show up in a future movie or miniseries.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
                            Maybe he'll show up in a future movie or miniseries.
                            I seriously doubt it if TPTB have issues we don't know about with the actor.
                            T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

I dont care what they said, they have to take it back now. I was all content with the idea of Jonas off on his world when it was all peaceful, but now that its been taken by the Ori? Cmon, if ur gonna go back to crappy Tegalus in "Ethon", you have to go back to Langera.

Comment

Working...
                              X