This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

odyssey

so who do you think gets the odyssey now that that captain is dead? my guess it will probably be a new colonel that we haven't seen before brought in. i never really liked the captain of the odyssey, he seemed to much of a push over for a captain even though i think he was a cool guy and all. also, you think jack will ever get his enterprise? lol...

Gelasius

there is another thread on this topic already. look around before you post a new thread, the forums are polluted enough as is.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I sure wouldn't want to take command of that ship. Not with the luck our Captains have been having as of late.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

give it to mitchell.
        A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
          give it to mitchell.
          thats the best idea yet, serious spin-off/mini-series potential with that idea......plus it would be a good excuse for sg1 to make the "odd" appearence in the pegasus galaxy on a semi regular basis.
          "stargate odyssey" has a nice ring to it dontcha think???????????
          That would really be giving the scifi channel the middle finger.......

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
            thats the best idea yet, serious spin-off/mini-series potential with that idea......plus it would be a good excuse for sg1 to make the "odd" appearence in the pegasus galaxy on a semi regular basis.
            "stargate odyssey" has a nice ring to it dontcha think???????????
            That would really be giving the scifi channel the middle finger.......

Really Stargate: Oddessy sounds great, I think they should do that instead of Stargate Command, and I agree give it to Mitchell to transition him into the next show.

Perfecto!

Comment

While I admit its a great idea, they didn't set Mitchell up with much of a reason to take command. It would be different if he ws the one on board the Odyssey when it was captured, then rallied the crew and used intimate knowledge of the ship to reclaim it. THAT would be grounds for command, but not his role infiltrating the Lucian Alliance.

...although it would be interesting, given that he previously led spacecraft missions before (Anubis' fleet, something that I think was chucked out there for backstory and never revisited)

Comment

Originally posted by Ranlier
                While I admit its a great idea, they didn't set Mitchell up with much of a reason to take command. It would be different if he ws the one on board the Odyssey when it was captured, then rallied the crew and used intimate knowledge of the ship to reclaim it. THAT would be grounds for command, but not his role infiltrating the Lucian Alliance.

...although it would be interesting, given that he previously led spacecraft missions before (Anubis' fleet, something that I think was chucked out there for backstory and never revisited)
                he started out as a pilot, if anything I'd say it's unusual for a pilot to be leading a land based unit like he currently is.

Comment

They should give the Odyssey to Col Ronson.

BTW, what the hell happened to him anyway cause he didn't die...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
                    there is another thread on this topic already. look around before you post a new thread, the forums are polluted enough as is.
                    sorry did not see the post, and yes i usually do a search before posting the topic, and let the moderator do the moderating.

Thankyou,

Gelasius

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
                      Really Stargate: Oddessy sounds great, I think they should do that instead of Stargate Command, and I agree give it to Mitchell to transition him into the next show.
                      So do I I would definatly watch that.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X