Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoilers: Speculation on Replacement for Death in Company of Theives. Perhaps O'Neil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers: Speculation on Replacement for Death in Company of Theives. Perhaps O'Neil?

Just figured I would start a thread for some speculation on who may replace the captain of the Oddesey.

Personally, I think that they may take this opportunity to bring O'Neil back for a few episodes. (At least this is what I am hoping)

What do you guys think?

me think you need to use spoiler tags
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It specifies spoilers in the topic title.

Comment

Originally posted by Attilitus
        It specifies spoilers in the topic title.
        doesn't matter there are there is a button for a reason
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Attilitus
          Just figured I would start a thread for some speculation on who may replace the captain of the Oddesey.

Personally, I think that they may take this opportunity to bring O'Neil back for a few episodes. (At least this is what I am hoping)

What do you guys think?
          I think a two-star is a little too high ranking to command a single ship. They'll probably introduce a new colonel sometime in the latter half of the season. Surely the ship's gonna be down for repairs for a while, right?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
            I think a two-star is a little too high ranking to command a single ship. They'll probably introduce a new colonel sometime in the latter half of the season. Surely the ship's gonna be down for repairs for a while, right?
            Well I'll bet you they are going to try to ask him to come back for the finale and it would be fitting in a General Hammond sort of way.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
              Well I'll bet you they are going to try to ask him to come back for the finale and it would be fitting in a General Hammond sort of way.
              I don't see that happening... but I have been known to be wrong before! Heres to hoping!!

Ace
              "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I'm sure we'll see O'Neill again by the end of the season. But as Captain of the Odyssey, I kind of doubt it. They'll just introduce some new Colonel or something.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think Jack would be needed more in other areas than just being captain of the Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    I think Jack would be needed more in other areas than just being captain of the Odyssey.
                    Indeed! IMO, that goes without saying.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                      Isn't he supposed to be in The Shroud ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
                        Isn't he supposed to be in The Shroud ?
                        spoilers for the shroud
                        Spoiler:
                        Yes RDA is in The Shroud, it has to do with Daniel becoming a prior, but that's the only other SG1 ep he's doing at the moment. It remains to be seen whether or not they'd get him back for the season finale or if they'll even ask him

It could be interesting to see Jack take control of a ship, but I don't see it happening.

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Colonel Sanders?

-------------

Maybe Colonel Chekov lives! They did mention that 6 people other than Cam, (1 of which is Daniel) escaped the Korelev before it exploded. Or had used transport beams or rings to escape.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64
                            spoilers for the shroud
                            Spoiler:
                            Yes RDA is in The Shroud, it has to do with Daniel becoming a prior, but that's the only other SG1 ep he's doing at the moment. It remains to be seen whether or not they'd get him back for the season finale or if they'll even ask him

It could be interesting to see Jack take control of a ship, but I don't see it happening.
                            Yeah it would. I bet they will ask him, wether or not he'll come back is remain to be seen.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              What happened to Feretti? Does anyone remember? I think he's still alive, it'd be nice to see him as colonel, and new commander of Ody ( However, I prefered the movie-Feretti-actor, but still, would be fun)
                              "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                              ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                              "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                              ...George W. Bush

Comment

Working...
                              X