Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor who played Keflan (Company of Thieves)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actor who played Keflan (Company of Thieves)

Can anyone identify the actor who played Keflan on last night's SG-1 episode? The part was small, so I don't think he was listed in the credits, not that I could make out the names squished to 1/4 of the screen. The voice was deep, sounded like a voice actor I've heard before but I am not sure.

Last edited by nntghs; 16 September 2006, 12:17 PM.

I think pretty much anyone who's got a speaking part gets listed, at least in the ending credits.

These are the names listed after the opening credits:
    Eric Steinberg - Netan
    Rudolph Martin - Anateo (I know, because I saw him as Dracula on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer")
    Matthew Glave - Emerson
    Hawthorne James - Gabos (dark-skinned guy)
    Adrien Dorval - Morsan (or whatever that guy Vala knew was called - I think)
    Sean Campbell - Lucian Alliance drone (I think)
    Timothy Paul Perez - Some guy
    Gary Jones (Walter)
    Scott McNeil - Jackpot
    Michael Rogers

Scott McNeil is a voice actor. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McNeil

He's done work on Dragon Ball Z and Inuyasha, among others. I found all of this out by replaying the credits and using Google and Google Image. Google is your friend.

Comment

Wow, that was Scott McNeil?? I probably should have known that considering how big of a fan I am of his work.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Thanks, I thought it was Scott McNeil, I didn't think to look in the starting credits. I remembered him from DBZ, he did the original Piccolo and more recently in Full Metal Alchemist, the voice is very noticeable. The google images of him didn't really match up to his look in this episode, so that was where my doubt came from.
        Last edited by nntghs; 16 September 2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

IMDB has nothing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            IMDB has nothing.
            I thought that's who that was and IMDB is about as relable as asking your dog.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Wow you have these images of what you think someone looks like, and they're completely different.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
                Wow you have these images of what you think someone looks like, and they're completely different.
                That happens a lot, doesn't it?
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982
                  yeah, how dare he not be green with pointy ears!

Comment

Originally posted by Smashman
                    yeah, how dare he not be green with pointy ears!
                    I know, sad wasn't it. The guy who voices Inuyasha was in the episode of SG-1 "New Ground".
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                    X