This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't it anger you, that they didnt do much more on stargate sg1

I just want to know if anybody here is angry that the PTB didnt do much more this season. They never revisted past plots and bring back popular characters as promised.

Oh yes.... but I think that there's still hope with either a belated S11, mini-series, or StarGate Command.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by mahram
      I just want to know if anybody here is angry that the PTB didnt do much more this season. They never revisted past plots and bring back popular characters as promised.
      That's because they thought they were getting an 11th season.

Also, we got Bra'tac. We kinda got to see the Furlings. And hey,
      Spoiler:
      that camouflage thing from "Summit"
      !

Comment

Too depressed to reply
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

What did the PTB promise about season 10? As for revisiting past secondary plots, they almost never do that. They do that maybe once every season.

Comment

Yes the show has become quite the dissappointment.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

there treating it like a season 2 laying down plots for future episodes
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I must disagree with most of these posts. There are many small plots that are never revisited. Stand alone episodes that we might like to see continued were probably never intended to. all of the minor plots have been explored to their fullest IMO with the exception of a few like Ryac or Ishta. But those two plots were "concluded" in season 8 as far as TPTB were concerned. I never have really worried about the little plots as much as the major plots. Don't get me wrong I love the side stories but their are just some that will never likely be revisited. I am fine with that. I like the plots they are doing now and would rather see them focus on the current major villan/plot than rehash old ones. I think the current direction is the right one.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Disappointed, not angry. I don't think they knew they were getting cancelled.

Comment

Very disappointing that a lot of things went unrealized in these new seasons. And this is the last season too unfortunately.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      Very disappointing that a lot of things went unrealized in these new seasons. And this is the last season too unfortunately.
                      Personally I think they thought they successfully tied up all loose ends in season 8 including Ryac and Ishta as they thought it was the end. I would like to see some old storylines revisited but I am happy with the main focus on the main plot and a few stand alones as Company of Theives was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Too depressed to reply
                        Obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by catsaplaying
                          Disappointed, not angry. I don't think they knew they were getting cancelled.
                          I feel like this too, but I am holding out hope that SG-1 will be back in some form soon (after Season 10).

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                            I feel like this too, but I am holding out hope that SG-1 will be back in some form soon (after Season 10).
                            I'm sure they will. I believe as a miniseries and I find it very promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                              I must disagree with most of these posts. There are many small plots that are never revisited. Stand alone episodes that we might like to see continued were probably never intended to. all of the minor plots have been explored to their fullest IMO with the exception of a few like Ryac or Ishta. But those two plots were "concluded" in season 8 as far as TPTB were concerned. I never have really worried about the little plots as much as the major plots. Don't get me wrong I love the side stories but their are just some that will never likely be revisited. I am fine with that. I like the plots they are doing now and would rather see them focus on the current major villan/plot than rehash old ones. I think the current direction is the right one.
                              Well said! I really agree that everything doesn't have to be re-visited as long as the bigger arcs are followed up on. Some things can just be left to our imagination.
                              EXPLORING THE POSSIBILITIES, ONE STARGATE AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
                              X