This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Finale?

Is next week really the season finale? both Gateworld and IMDb have more episodes after next week listed as "season 10" this is the first season i've watch from start to finish on SciFi Channel, so please help me out

Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

What they are doing is kind of "reconfiguring" the seasons. The rest of season 10 won't air until march, so it will almost be like a season finale. Maybe they'll rip off DS9 and do something like call that "Sg1 final chapter".

Comment

IIRC they said the same last year when advertising The Fourth Horseman Part I, so its nothing new, so no, next week isnt the season finale
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        IIRC they said the same last year when advertising The Fourth Horseman Part I, so its nothing new, so no, next week isnt the season finale
        As I've said before they are idiots at Scifi and don't know a blaasted thing.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
          Exactly! Last season that confused me when I heard that. This season, I was prepared for it. It's just the mid-season finale coming up.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
            As I've said before they are idiots at Scifi and don't know a blaasted thing.
            Amen to that!!
            sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

I agree those chuppid idiots!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                I agree those chuppid idiots!!
                Yeah and b/c of them SG-1 is cancelled. Oh well at least no one has given up.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X