Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's that big monster in the s10 pt2 trailer? (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's that big monster in the s10 pt2 trailer? (Spoiler)

Spoiler:
    In the preview from next week, when Danny scoops up the Bloodstone, was that a Fire Breathing Dragon I saw?

"Atheism - the religion devoted to the worship of one's own smug sense of superiority."
    - Stephen Colbert
    "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

Originally posted by DysfunctionalVeteran

Spoiler:
    In the preview from next week, when Danny scoops up the Bloodstone, was that a Fire Breathing Dragon I saw?

no it was Jack burping
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      no it was Jack burping
      That's some serious acid indegestion!

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
        That's some serious acid indegestion!
        well think of how much beer he drinks

to be seruois yes it did and hopfully this will be a good epiodes cause we will have to wait 6 months
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

yes it was a dragon
          A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Yes, I do believe it was. And I find it to be yet another cheesy interpretation of the Arthur mytharc.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
              Yes, I do believe it was. And I find it to be yet another cheesy interpretation of the Arthur mytharc.
              I don't really think its cheezy. Rather, I think its kinda cool. I mean, if u have knights...

Didn't someone predict this happening? Maybe in the final scene thread somewhere

Comment

I tried to post a new thread about next weeks episode but for some ghey reason, I cant. I keep getting an error that my message needs to be more than 1 character long.

anyways, I wanted to say, since this is a thread about next weeks episode, did I hear right and it said that it's the season finally? I even asked my wife if the preview said 'season finally' and she said yes. that's not right. is there something we dont know?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I didn't like the idea of Daniel walking into that wall of flames. Isn't that how the Ori like to claim people?

Comment

I can't wait to see how the whole dragon thing plays out next week.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I didn't see a dragon, I saw a wall of fire, and a forcefield that looked like a ring of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        I didn't see a dragon, I saw a wall of fire, and a forcefield that looked like a ring of fire.
                        Well, in a week, we'll have our answers. That is, unless the AOL content gives something away when it comes out. I guess we'll just have to wait and see on that one.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The wall of fire was so Ori though, that has to be significant

Comment

I must be missing something.. but what did the clips from -years- ago have to do with the finding of the Sangraal?

I can't wait for next week's episode.. but at the same time, it'd mean we'll be waiting SIX MONTHS for new (and perhaps final) episodes of SG-1. That makes me immeasurably sad.

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                              I must be missing something.. but what did the clips from -years- ago have to do with the finding of the Sangraal?

I can't wait for next week's episode.. but at the same time, it'd mean we'll be waiting SIX MONTHS for new (and perhaps final) episodes of SG-1. That makes me immeasurably sad.
                              Enjoy the life and accept the death, only so will you find true happiness

Comment

Working...
                              X