This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did the Sam and Jack Family Ship thread go

Is my computer just being stupid or is the J/S Ship family thread just gone?
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 15 September 2006, 04:12 PM.

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

I think it died and went to heaven.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

LMAO!

For what ever it's worth, I can't find it either...
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Apparently gone gone ..because it was there a few minutes ago but I could not access it .....I wanted to post you know what ..but I think the thread had error database ..I suppose it is being ment ..It would have been nice to have cut it in half before Threads to be honest ..May be it became to heavy with all the shippy posts and collapsed .!!!

caty

Comment

I can't find it either and it is not in my subscriptions. Does this sound like a conspiracy or what?
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was looking for it, too! Guess we'll have to wait and see where it went off to!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Apparently gone gone ..because it was there a few minutes ago but I could not access it .....I wanted to post you know what ..but I think the thread had error database ..I suppose it is being ment ..It would have been nice to have cut it in half before Threads to be honest ..May be it became to heavy with all the shippy posts and collapsed .!!!

caty
              Caty - Thank you so much for the clips! You are the BEST!

Comment

Where's the Sam/Jack Ship Family thread?

1 - It died and went to heaven.

2 - It was pulled out.

3 - It frayed away.

4 - Crashed and burned.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Message just came in from Darren at the Alpha Site group... the Ship Family Thread MAY be unrecoverable!!
                  Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

His exact message: "I'm not seeing a thread by that name. Can we restart a new one?

The repair script indicated a few errors in the database tables, which
                    I suspect may indicate unrecoverable threads. Hopefully they aren't
                    anything we can't restart without great loss. I'll do some reading on it.

Darren
                    --"
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                      His exact message: "I'm not seeing a thread by that name. Can we restart a new one?

The repair script indicated a few errors in the database tables, which
                      I suspect may indicate unrecoverable threads. Hopefully they aren't
                      anything we can't restart without great loss. I'll do some reading on it.

Darren
                      --"
                      Thanks BrenRen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vast Anti-Shipper Conspiracy!
                        sigpic

Comment

i miss the thread.. *whine* and i got so spoiled too and im in the states too..
                          Spoiler:
                          woohooo!!!!!!! pete is gone and S/J went fishin'.. but *sniffley* no more jake
                          oh bring it back... at least us shippers have our home on SueKay's forum.. thank you for setting that up... and for the welcome too
                          sigpic

Comment

So weird! I still have all my post counts... How can it be completely gone??? It was an anti-plot... LOL! Revenge!!

Comment

yes very weird i still have all my posts as well
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X