PDA

View Full Version : Where did the Sam and Jack Family Ship thread go

major_flaming_toaster
February 8th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Is my computer just being stupid or is the J/S Ship family thread just gone?

blueiris
February 8th, 2005, 08:26 PM
I think it died and went to heaven. ;) :D

BrenRen
February 8th, 2005, 08:27 PM
LMAO!

For what ever it's worth, I can't find it either...

Catysg1
February 8th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Apparently gone gone ..because it was there a few minutes ago but I could not access it .....I wanted to post you know what ..but I think the thread had error database ..I suppose it is being ment ..It would have been nice to have cut it in half before Threads to be honest ..May be it became to heavy with all the shippy posts and collapsed .!!!

caty:)

Sam & Jack Shipper
February 8th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I can't find it either and it is not in my subscriptions. Does this sound like a conspiracy or what?

aeromathlete
February 8th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I was looking for it, too! Guess we'll have to wait and see where it went off to!

lostwolf
February 8th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Apparently gone gone ..because it was there a few minutes ago but I could not access it .....I wanted to post you know what ..but I think the thread had error database ..I suppose it is being ment ..It would have been nice to have cut it in half before Threads to be honest ..May be it became to heavy with all the shippy posts and collapsed .!!!

caty:)
Caty - Thank you so much for the clips! You are the BEST!

blueiris
February 8th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Where's the Sam/Jack Ship Family thread?

1 - It died and went to heaven.

2 - It was pulled out.

3 - It frayed away.

4 - Crashed and burned.

BrenRen
February 8th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Message just came in from Darren at the Alpha Site group... the Ship Family Thread MAY be unrecoverable!!

BrenRen
February 8th, 2005, 08:48 PM
His exact message: "I'm not seeing a thread by that name. Can we restart a new one?

The repair script indicated a few errors in the database tables, which
I suspect may indicate unrecoverable threads. Hopefully they aren't
anything we can't restart without great loss. I'll do some reading on it.

Darren
--"

blueiris
February 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM
His exact message: "I'm not seeing a thread by that name. Can we restart a new one?

The repair script indicated a few errors in the database tables, which
I suspect may indicate unrecoverable threads. Hopefully they aren't
anything we can't restart without great loss. I'll do some reading on it.

Darren
--"

Thanks BrenRen.

Sam & Jack Shipper
February 8th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Vast Anti-Shipper Conspiracy!

CKO
i miss the thread.. *whine* and i got so spoiled too and im in the states too.. woohooo!!!!!!! pete is gone and S/J went fishin'.. but *sniffley* no more jake :( oh bring it back... at least us shippers have our home on SueKay's forum.. thank you for setting that up... and for the welcome too :)

meimei
So weird! I still have all my post counts... How can it be completely gone??? It was an anti-plot... LOL! Revenge!!

CKO
February 8th, 2005, 09:02 PM
yes very weird i still have all my posts as well ;)

Sam & Jack Shipper
February 8th, 2005, 09:06 PM
I would be starting over if I lost that.

majorsal
February 8th, 2005, 09:08 PM
yes very weird i still have all my posts as well ;)

i can't find all of mine. i went through all of my posts, and i went through the threads i'd started, and no shipper stuff to be had. i find that sad. :(

i wanted to talk about Threads!

i told darren i was going to wait until he searched on the forum for the shipper thread before i started a NEW sam/jack ship thread. i want to start it NOW, but... what do you guys think? should i/we wait until we hear more from darren?

sally :)

meimei
February 8th, 2005, 09:10 PM
i can't find all of mine. i went through all of my posts, and i went through the threads i'd started, and no shipper stuff to be had. i find that sad. :(

i told darren i was going to wait until he searched on the forum for the shipper thread before i started a NEW sam/jack ship thread. i want to start it NOW, but... what do you guys think? should i/we wait until we hear more from darren?

I can't find the posts but I haven't lost any counts that I can tell...

Someone in the ep thread suggested that the Shippers' squees caused the forum to crash earlier... I just watched it and I tend to agree!! :)

BrenRen
February 8th, 2005, 09:12 PM
I don't think we should wait a moment longer... if the old one comes back, we'll deal with it. But I think the collective WE needs to make sure our voices are heard!!!

The SHIPPER SQUEEE HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!! SO LOUD AND POWERFUL WE CRASHED GATEWORLD!!!

LMAO

gatebee
February 8th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Caty thank you for the vids. Just great. Love it.

Gatebee :D :D :D

LordAnubis
February 8th, 2005, 09:14 PM
I can't find it either and it is not in my subscriptions. Does this sound like a conspiracy or what?
It's a huge conspiracy! :)

Hey, I was just thinking...with Jack going off to head Homeworld Security, Sam won't have too much continual contact with him, so maybe...just maybe...something might work out since even though he will be her superior, he won't be her direct superior anymore, Beau Bridges/General Landry will. Any thoughts? :)

Wishful thinking, huh?

meimei
February 8th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Oh and I have some real interesting speculation based on that last scene and some other spoilers that we've heard about...

Threads/Mobeius S8 Did anyone notice how that last scene sounds exactly like the spoiler for the end of Mobeius? Seems like if there's a reset, it resets exactly where Threads left off! Jack and Sam fishing with Teal'c and Daniel... So nothing that happens in Threads would go away!!!

gatebee
February 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM

Ya you have my vote. Start a new thread for Sam/Jack Family.

Gatebee :D :D :D

meimei
February 8th, 2005, 09:17 PM
LordAnubis... Spoiler spaces please!! ;)

majorsal
February 8th, 2005, 09:20 PM
I don't think we should wait a moment longer... if the old one comes back, we'll deal with it. But I think the collective WE needs to make sure our voices are heard!!!

The SHIPPER SQUEEE HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!! SO LOUD AND POWERFUL WE CRASHED GATEWORLD!!!

LMAO

I started it. go spread the love!

sally :D

the dancer of spaz
February 8th, 2005, 09:22 PM
It's bizarre really, how a couple hundred shippers can create such mayhem...

But hey, when you have an episode like Threads, it's kinda difficult for fans NOT to freak out in all directions, eh? :)

I've never been more excited for the month of March before now. :P

Sam & Jack Shipper
February 8th, 2005, 09:23 PM
It's a huge conspiracy! :)

Hey, I was just thinking...with Jack going off to head Homeworld Security, Sam won't have too much continual contact with him, so maybe...just maybe...something might work out since even though he will be her superior, he won't be her direct superior anymore, Beau Bridges/General Landry will. Any thoughts? :)

Wishful thinking, huh?
Oh, yeah, she definitely won't be in his chain of command anymore.

Darren
February 8th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Definitely start a new thread to play in! I may be able to learn why the last one went poof, but I doubt we'll be able to recover it.

majorsal
February 8th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Definitely start a new thread to play in! I may be able to learn why the last one went poof, but I doubt we'll be able to recover it.

thank you, darren. ;)

btw, guys, the new thread's open and running.

sally :D

Cheyenne
February 8th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Can some one pleasse just tell me what happened in threads please.... i am dying to know... i want qoutes people... i. need. to. know...

Thanks

sky_blue_waters
February 8th, 2005, 10:41 PM
can we guess why it went poof:(:( i have a hunch:(:(

Angel of Fire SG1
February 8th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Hahaha

funniest thing I read all day!!!

Shippers killed the shipper thread with overexcitement!!

Lord Zedd
February 10th, 2005, 12:52 AM
There is a new one made I think the other one was getting too big :D

Daniel's_twin
February 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Well at least now I know that my computer isn't screwy again. Such a shame. But maybe it's a sign! the thread isn't needed anymore 'cause they're finally gettin' together!

I was up late last night. Don't give me those looks. :cool: