This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack of Episodic Pics?

What's the deal? Haven't got any past Memento Mori/McKay and Mrs Miller. And the new eps are airing in a few days. I want my HQ photos

Also put CGI on the site as images, those are good too.
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Not to mention they skipped "Common Ground".

Anyways, patience is a virtue, and I trust they will eventually all come to us

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        What's the deal? Haven't got any past Memento Mori/McKay and Mrs Miller. And the new eps are airing in a few days. I want my HQ photos
        Me too
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Just a theory here - the SciFi Channel and MGMs names appear along with the photos because the show is owned by MGM and airs on Scifi - but do both companies have a say on when images are released.

If they do - cud be because of SciFi bullying MGM slightly with the cancellation of SG-1 etc that in the end an agreement over images being released has yet to be agreed upon.

Dunno - but its just an idea that came to me the other day when I thought about the new images not being released.

Comment

The less pics the better, makes it more xciting, although our expectations build and therefore if the episodes are crap we are left even more dissapointed!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I concur with that. You see the images and get all excited and what it could be and are dissapointed sometimes at what they turn out to be.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                The less pics the better, makes it more xciting, although our expectations build and therefore if the episodes are crap we are left even more dissapointed!!
                This is very true. Scifi channel spoils enough of each episode to make me sick. By the way, Possible spoilers for Company of Thieves
                Spoiler:
                did anyone notice in the teaser for comany of thieves a hatak being destroyed?
                Do you think it's the handiwork of the Odyssey?

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

I hate the Sci-Fi channel!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori
                    I hate the Sci-Fi channel!!
                    We're with you. I, for one, agree.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Scifi must be choosing not to release them for some reason. maybe they're lazy, or just don't want to, but the main reason I want them is for wallpapers and banners.
                      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                      X