This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could merlins weapon be...

Ok i know alot of people here will blast my theory. But could Merlins weapon be the 9th chevron?

People have speculated that its another distance multiplier, other dimensions or allows time travel and things like that. But we still dont know what it does.

After all merlin could have built the stargates. Couldnt he? Or were they built long before his weapon was concieved?

the stargates were there millions of years before merlin.

merlin was around at the end of their civilization

Comment

There is already a thread on this but as far as we know the 9th chevron is a distance multiplier that alows us to dial another Galaxy. For it to be the weapon, we would not only have to find some way to dial the Ori Supergate in their Galaxy and then modify it somehow to activate the weapon. I find this highly unlikely as I think all it does is allow a conection to another Galaxy as long as you have the necesary power requirement.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
        There is already a thread on this but as far as we know the 9th chevron is a distance multiplier that alows us to dial another Galaxy. For it to be the weapon, we would not only have to find some way to dial the Ori Supergate in their Galaxy and then modify it somehow to activate the weapon. I find this highly unlikely as I think all it does is allow a conection to another Galaxy as long as you have the necesary power requirement.
        Are you thinking of the 8th chevron? Because the ninth has yet to be used.

And btw I think that was rather creative, but I doubt it because it's an amulet .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

What if Merlin used the 9th chenvon in conjuction with the weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillali2
            Ok i know alot of people here will blast my theory. But could Merlins weapon be the 9th chevron?

People have speculated that its another distance multiplier, other dimensions or allows time travel and things like that. But we still dont know what it does.

After all merlin could have built the stargates. Couldnt he? Or were they built long before his weapon was concieved?

I once asked that same question in "what does the 9th chevron" do

someone said jack's reply would be

"after all these years the big honkin space gun has been right under our noses "
            the good ole days of sg-1

Comment

Hmmm...I will be very interested to see what Merlins weapon turns out to be. Also, it would be cool if even after we found it, we had to figure out either how to use it or how to power it.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                Hmmm...I will be very interested to see what Merlins weapon turns out to be. Also, it would be cool if even after we found it, we had to figure out either how to use it or how to power it.
                Oh, I don't doubt for an instant that we'll have to figure out how to properly use the weapon if we ever find it. I highly doubt it will just have an "on" switch.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

An insect!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz
                    Hmmm...I will be very interested to see what Merlins weapon turns out to be.
                    We already saw what the weapon looked like in "Camelot."

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                      Are you thinking of the 8th chevron? Because the ninth has yet to be used.

And btw I think that was rather creative, but I doubt it because it's an amulet .
                      No. My point was the 8th chevron was used to connect to Pegasus and Ida, but mabey the Ori galaxy is so far away we need another disatnce multiplier hence the ninth chevron.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X