This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best weapon to defeat the Ori amy

I was thinking the other day after watching Counter strike that the best offensive move we could make, is to bring back Anbus. I know that he is having his ass handing to him by Oma at this point in time, but we also know that he has plans of his own for our galaxy and some very advanced weaponary and knowledge at his disposal.

If Oma stopped fighting him he let him get on with it i think that he would take the fight to the Ori and at the very least slow them down. I don't think that even Adria would be able to do much to stop him as she is still mortal and he is part accended.

Anyway just thought that i would share that with you

What if Anubis took over Adria? Yes he would have massive amount of power but after a while he would kill her

Comment

The best way to defeat the ori army is to have the asgard upgrade our ships with what thor put on the Daniel Jackson in New Order. If it is set to the correct frequency, and we fire it at an ori ship or at a planet where ori warriors are fighting people, then it should be effective. And I'm sure there's a way that the asgard could limit the surface area of the planet that it affects.

The other option is the replicator disruptor that O'Neill built in New Order.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

the only problem with that is that there is sure to be collateral casualties from the weapon being used. Although I must say that it would be quite effective.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

But there must be lost in order to win. The amount of people who would die would be small compared to the amount of people who will die and that includes the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
            What if Anubis took over Adria? Yes he would have massive amount of power but after a while he would kill her
            Hey, piece of Celestis here.

Comment

But there must be lost in order to win. The amount of people who would die would be small compared to the amount of people who will die and that includes the ancients.
              Are you willing to make Earth part of those losses?

What right do we (one planet in the huge scheme of things) have to make that choice for the rest of the universe? What gives Earth the right to play God? Wouldn’t that make us just as bad as the Ori?
              Jack O’Neill: When it absolutely, positively, needs mocked, shot, or destroyed overnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Crow T. Robot
                Are you willing to make Earth part of those losses?

What right do we (one planet in the huge scheme of things) have to make that choice for the rest of the universe? What gives Earth the right to play God? Wouldn’t that make us just as bad as the Ori?
                What else have we got!! We could try to limit the weapon fire it on Ori ships and the armies. What else do you think we should do??

Comment

What else have we got!! We could try to limit the weapon fire it on Ori ships and the armies. What else do you think we should do??

find merlins weapon!!
                  sigpic

Comment

That would destory the Ori yes. But how the soliders going to know that the Ori are gone. For all we know they have never seen the Ori. Most likely the only one who would know that they have gone is Adria. She might not even tell the soliders that they have gone.

Comment

That is true, after the Ori are completely destroyed their armies would have not idea that it had happened and Adria would keep up the campain. Although, there would be no new priors and probably no new ships or the like.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
                      X