This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count the Tags

Just an idea I had, character's dogtags have been prominently seen several times in Stargate. How about we try to count all the times, citing epsiode and situation? Screenshots extra if you can put up the episode picture.

"A Matter of Time" - Dr. Janet Frasier shows her dogtags to Colonel Frank Cromwell when his team, assuming a foothold, enters the SGC.

Let's see if we can count all of them.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

ok....

In "Brief Candle" Jacks tags are visible just before he collapses unconscious for the first time.

Comment

If I recall correctly, in "A Matter of Time", Sam uses her tags to test the gravitational pull of the black hole at the other end of the wormhole.

Darn it... now I'm going to have to watch that one again to confirm if I'm right.
      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess
        If I recall correctly, in "A Matter of Time", Sam uses her tags to test the gravitational pull of the black hole at the other end of the wormhole.

Darn it... now I'm going to have to watch that one again to confirm if I'm right.
        she does I remember

Comment

are we counting atlantis too?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
            are we counting atlantis too?
            I think we should

Comment

Singularity

When Sam shows Cassie where she will be staying her tags are on the outside of her shirt
              It's a bird It's a plane NO it's a Flying Stargate!!

Comment

Memento Mori Spoiler

Spoiler:

Mitchell's tags are on show in Memento Mori, whilst he is handcuffed to the bed

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess

Jack and Cromwell hand her their tags before they climb down with the bomb.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

in coup d^etat that one tau'ri who was burnt to death had a dog tag

Comment

Working...
                    X