This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was vala holding a PSP?

In "Uninvited" when they were scanning for the creature, Vala seemed to be holding a PSP. The way she was looking at it, I think it was supposed to be her scanner. Now, I thought my eye's may be fooling me at first, but i have seen the episode 3 times, and each time, I swear it is a PSP. Did anyone else see this?

- Einx359

Originally posted by einx359
    In "Uninvited" when they were scanning for the creature, Vala seemed to be holding a PSP. The way she was looking at it, I think it was supposed to be her scanner. Now, I thought my eye's may be fooling me at first, but i have seen the episode 3 times, and each time, I swear it is a PSP. Did anyone else see this?

- Einx359
    I never caught that I'll have to check my tape and see.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Don't you know that the Ancients invented the PSP?
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
        Don't you know that the Ancients invented the PSP?
        Its power makes sense to me now. Sonys in league with the Ancients!
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Anyone have a screencap of this?

Comment

Speaking of PSP...I thought it'd be funny to photoshop a picture with a ZPM wired to a PSP and layed out like an advertisement. "Now with a longer lasting battery life!"

Comment

Dunno about Uninvited, but the kids in Memento Mori had DS's.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                Anyone have a screencap of this?
                Here you go:
                Spoiler:

It was a night scene so it was very dark. I've taken the two screenshots which I felt best defined the handheld device given the lighting conditions.
                sigpic

Comment

Definatly not a PSP, but it looks a good bit like a black Sony mylo.

Comment

There's more space between the edges of the screen and the edges of the PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                      Here you go:
                      Spoiler:

It was a night scene so it was very dark. I've taken the two screenshots which I felt best defined the handheld device given the lighting conditions.
                      Thanks for the screencaps!

Comment

Hmm, I'm not really sure if it's a PSP. The width doesn't seem wide enough; however, I almost bet money that Sam is holding a Sony Cyber-shot in the Sci-Fi vending machine commercial.

Comment

At least they're subtle with their product placements. That's one thing that drives me up the wall, when tv shows so blatantly display that characters use a certain company's products.

Of course, on another level, it does make me feel a certain connection, that I use the same products as so-and-so (who is, of course, waaaay cooler then I am).
                          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Hey, they make a big deal about the apple laptops they use, you see the big apple on the back of them all! Or at least they used to.

Comment

I don't know, that looked an awful lot like a psp to me. Maybe she was playing games instead of paying attention.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
                              X