Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when the Ori are all dead ,would Ori Army notice the different?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the Ori are all dead ,would Ori Army notice the different?

when the Ori are all dead ,would Ori Army notice the different?and Adria

Let's assume SG1 find Merlin, weapon and figure out a way to use it and kill the Ori and may be accidently kill the Ancient too.

If The Ori can't act or use their power in Milkyway because of the Ancient.
    Then when they are gone,
    Then how would the Ori Army notice the different ?
    The Prior probaby lost contact with the Ori , they probably assume their God Ori's silence would stop when they completed their task.
    The Ori Army listen to the order of Prior , they would not notice any change if the Ori is gone.
    The only person who could know the different is Adria, she is more advance than any Prior. If she notice the Ori are gone, would she continue her war, or order her troops to stand down.

With the Ori gone, Adria's "magic necklace" woud no longer protect her and then maybe she'd get the bullet to the back of the head she deserves... or whatever means they use to kill her... whatever...

And yes, Adria is probably the only one who would notice.

Comment

For a time, no, the Ori soldiers and forces themselves probably wouldn't notice the Ori gone. Long-term though, it would mean the end for them. No more Priors being made, and no more advanced tech being handed down by the Ori. All SG-1 would have to do once the Ori are gone is find a way to get rid of Adria and the existing Priors.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

but the ori gone wouldnt that mean the end of adria and her powers? powers of the priors...they wouldnt be able to wake the dead and so on?? so everyone would notice that but wouldnt know what that means
        sigpic

Comment

Somehow, I suspect that immediately after this happens, the Doci would interpret it as a test of faith, and would actually convince the Priors (and indirectly the rest of the faithful) to step up their attempts to subjugate the Milky Way despite the apparent absence of their gods.

It'd take some incrediblly solid evidence to actually convince the Priors that their gods are really dead, and even then I'm not certain if a religious fanatic like the Doci would be swayed, he'd most likely insist on going down fighting. Even without the power of the Ori backing them up, the genetically advanced Priors are still incredibly dangerous in their own right, and they likely have access to some really amazing tech that Ori had already provided them with.

Comment

You have t think aboutthe DOCI's first , they are on most of the SHIP with the army . So it the Ori are dead , then the DOCI's powers wouldnt be no more ...

Comment

i thought adria was an ori well hybrid, she has much as humanly possible the knowledge of the ori in her genectic make up so really if the ori dies she is just a unasended ori and the priors would know because they get commands of the doci or the ori

well me thinks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -PITBULL-
                You have t think aboutthe DOCI's first , they are on most of the SHIP with the army . So it the Ori are dead , then the DOCI's powers wouldnt be no more ...
                Remember the Ori can't use any of their power in the milkyway,The Ancient still control the ascended dimension in Milky galaxy,The rule of Ancient for non-interference still apply to the Ori, at least until the Ori are strong enough to overrule them in Milkyway.

The Doci and Adria are advance human,their individual power are independent of the Ori in the Milkyway.Adria are the most advance Doci because she was born in the Milkyway ,she was create to cheat the Ancient's rule.Unlike the other Doci Adria never use any power from external source since birth.

Comment

The Priors would probably combust upon the Ori's death, they are tied to the Ori in a permanent bond, and I would assume the Failsafe that deals with betrayal deals when they come out of contact (maybe it's the same thing).

Anyways, the Priors are nothing without the Ori, even if they didn't explode or lose their powers they would lose all the intelligence they had, rendering their ships quite useless.

But my guess is that they, at the very leat, lose their powers. The Armies are left abandoned without Priors.

Only Adria could possibly drive a ship afterwards...

Comment

Adria, the last woman standing. The Prior's, they'll probably combust, but Adria probably has the knowledge to build a dna manipulation device, so she could potentially make more Prior's. The Doci, we don't really know much about him, but the same probably goes for him, combustion. With enough time to plan, I don't see how the Ori's destruction would effect them very much, well the war maching anyway.

Comment

Why do people think that the Doci and Priors would lose their powers if the Ori aren't there. It isn't magic there is a good chance that they will still have their powers but with out their masters then they can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by nerus
                        Why do people think that the Doci and Priors would lose their powers if the Ori aren't there. It isn't magic there is a good chance that they will still have their powers but with out their masters then they can't do anything.
                        They can do things , they are not Drones.Even Anubis 's drone knew how to follow the order of B'aal during the time when Anubis was unavailable.

the question is whose order are they going to follow when the Ori are gone?
                        Are they going to make up order as they go along without the Ori, or are they going to use their freewill for good or Evil.
                        And how long are they going to start making descision with the Ori, because how long are they going to follow the Ori's last order which was "to Convert the Milkyway and kill all the non-believer"

Comment

I don't think that the Prior's would lose their power's, as a matter of fact I think that with their dying wish, the Ori would correct that built in failsafe, so that the Prior's, headed by the Doci, and Adria, could finish their last mission, and in a sense become the Ori, especially when they begin to ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau
                            when the Ori are all dead ,would Ori Army notice the different?and Adria

Let's assume SG1 find Merlin, weapon and figure out a way to use it and kill the Ori and may be accidently kill the Ancient too.

If The Ori can't act or use their power in Milkyway because of the Ancient.
                            Then when they are gone,
                            Then how would the Ori Army notice the different ?
                            The Prior probaby lost contact with the Ori , they probably assume their God Ori's silence would stop when they completed their task.
                            The Ori Army listen to the order of Prior , they would not notice any change if the Ori is gone.
                            The only person who could know the different is Adria, she is more advance than any Prior. If she notice the Ori are gone, would she continue her war, or order her troops to stand down.
                            I think the Priors would know the difference.
                            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

ya think the alterans will let them ascend here in mw?
                              A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Working...
                              X